Battlefield Veteran's Program Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Veteran's Program Update

I had to change from CDN-SMOKEJUMPER to CDNSMOKEJUMPER but now I wish I was just CDN-SMOKE, my name is too long.

Comment

So how the bloody hell are you supposed to "reserve" your bf2 name but with restrictions? What if your name has more than 14 ch? and why cant my name start with a "[" ???????? grrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Don't pretend. You'll buy it and play the seconed week it's out. You're too interested in 2142, otherwise you wouldn't even be in this section, reading this thread, and wouldn't have bothered to post that you won't play it. Unless this is just your way of randomly increasing your post count?

Originally posted by Steelz
        Not gonna play bf2142 anyway, got bored with the beta real quick...

Comment

Even if I wanted to which I don't they would not have me anyway with the <> characters in my name.

But what is really interesting is what [MyIS]Spawndemon said 120,000 after a month out of well over a million people that bought BF 2 that does not look very promising less than 10%.

By the way [MyIS]Spawndemon how did you register with the [ ] in your name?

Comment

Originally posted by hemimotorz
            I'm selling names on ebay. I registered around 1,200
            Yes, I'm sure you did. You can reserve one nickname per copy, so if you bought around 1,200 copies of BF2, I'd say you earned the right to reserve that many names.

Comment

Originally posted by Unfocused
              Yes, I'm sure you did. You can reserve one nickname per copy, so if you bought around 1,200 copies of BF2, I'd say you earned the right to reserve that many names.
              one copy of BF2, I've 2 names reserved...

Comment

What a bunch of bullpoop.
                I don't care for some stupid taunts, and i'm certainly not spending my money to buy some new game just for the taunts. BF2142 sucks, anyway.

Comment

I think you're daft if you're not gonna use the Veteran signup... unless of course
                  you're not planning on buying BF:2142... BTW my nick is the same here as in BF2 and it will be in 2142

Comment

I was unable to sign up for the veteran's program a few times when I first tried... the reason was because my BF2 account name "did not exist" (chrome89), when in fact it did. Including the prefix didn't help. So I had to make up a name that I've never had an account for, and it worked; but for this one, I used my chrome89 account password. So there's no way the two parts matched, but it still allowed it. A screwy "program", if you ask me.

At least it worked [as far as I can tell].

Comment

Working...
                    X