Originally posted by Feersum
      yeah right.
      Shows you care buddy...

RIP fellow Gamers.
      :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Comment

Re: Total War Remembers Two Fallen Members

Not the time or place for cynicism.

I don't know who those fellows are, but loss of life is loss of life. RIP

Comment

Yes, a loss of life is very sad, but this isn't a loss of life. It's a reminder that someone lost their life. A year ago.
          -_-

Comment

R.I.P Rattkiller & IZZ.

Never got to know you but I wish I would have.

Comment

evreywhere i look over the 21cw website, most, if not, all vets have a british flag at half mast on there sig, as a reminder...
              IZZ, u shall not be forgotton :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Feersum
                Why does this warrant front page news on TotalBF2?
                A one year anniversary? ... very strange. It's not news.... IT HAPPENED A YEAR AGO! .... or ...

...maybe it's because POE2 finally came out and TW can finally start thier tournament, and need all the publicity they can scrounge. I think it's a bit shameless that Airborne has posted this just to draw attention to TW. Why hasn't he mentioned this "anniversary" in his "news" section on the TW site?

...but not on thier site.
                to clear the air and to set your worried mind at ease (some people ...shessh) I am the owner of TBF2 and was a good friend of both ........ AB asked it to be posted and we thought it was a great news item .......... if you can't repect that ..... then you have issue

i normally NEVER EVER do this ..... but
                you sir are a JERK and i hope you live well with your disrepectful postings in a VERY respectful topic. ............................... DON'T LIKE IT .... THEN LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Comment

i remember izz from 21cw..very saddenning
                    :salute:

Comment

our hearts go out to there families

Comment

It saddens me that a small number of individuals are synical enough to disrespect the passing of these two dear friends.
                        They surely have no concept of our tournement communitys and the bonds and freindships made there.

Thankyou AB and Crazzzy

They are still and will always be dearly missed.

Hickman-EBC founder

Comment

Listen up. Ratt was my first cousin and my best friend. He was also my Captain and General for two TW campaigns. Hickman said it perfectly with "They surely have no concept of our tournement communitys and the bonds and freindships made there." The outpouring of sympathy from the members of the community at Ratt's passing was amazing. I wrote and read Ratt's eulogy and I printed out the pages of condolences from the TW family and included them in Ratt's memorial service as well as giving copies to his mother and son. A TW Captain came to Ratt's memorial service and spoke on behalf of TW. He was barely able to complete the speech because he was overcome with emotion. I am truly shocked to think that anyone would think that AB's memorial thread for Ratt and Izz is anything other than a genuine, heartfelt expression of rememberance.

I appreciate the condolences posted by everyone.

In the words of the late, great General Rattkilla "Mud and Blood, Gentlemen"

Comment

As a member of both tournaments I thank all involved for the post. We are a tight knit group, and I would not have it any other way.

As a former HCO on the opposing team from RAT and Izz it was hard not to respect them. Fierce competitors, and great guys. My thoughts and prayers to their families and loved ones on this anniversary.

"Mud and Blood, Gentlemen"

Comment

Its sad, people say they are sorry, and dont remember, well I always, remember, Iv remembered the man who was an animator one DC and on insurgency mod for hl2 and died in a snowboarding accedent, I'm adding these two to my list, I will never forget them or what they did.

Comment

I salute you both. R.I.P :salute:

Comment

Working...
                                X