$500 to be given away today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $500 to be given away today!

Three months ago MyInternetServices.com started asking the clan community what was lacking in their world. We put up a survey to give our company a guide to help out the clans. Because of this survey MyInternetServices.com has sponsored over 60 clans so far and 40 more will be added. MyInternetServices.com is committed to helping the community in any ways that we can. As our company grows so will the philanthropy!

Today is the day that MyInternetSerivces.com will pick the clan that will win the $500. The drawing will be held at 1:30pm Pacific Standard Time. If you haven't signed up for the drawing you should get your survey in very soon.

The winner will be announced on this wesite.

Re: $500 to be given away today!

Good luck everyone.

Comment

awsome

Comment

500 Clams would make anyone more happy

Good Luck to all who entered

Comment

Is this like $500 to go towards servers? Or is it like a check that gets mailed? or VIA PayPal?

Comment

Its a 500 dollar amount to the ones they randomly pick (thier friends Clan).

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus2000
              Its a 500 dollar amount to the ones they randomly pick (thier friends Clan).

I think its just a 500$ paypal thrown at you... Honestly thought It'd proly' all go to my clan or a good portion. 300$ at my clan and 200$ for some more RAM

Comment

Working...
              X