Total War POE2 Tournament Reopens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total War POE2 Tournament Reopens

[TW]Airborne has recently sent us a message announcing the reopening of the Total War POE2 Tournament. This tournament was originaly for POE on Battlefield: Vietnam, but shut down because most players switched to Battlefield 2. Take a look:
    Today I am happy to announce the reopening of the Total War POE2 tournament. We shut the tournament down after BF2 came out as most players left POE/BFV to play BF2. Now with the release of POE2 this weekend it is time to get the original POE tournament up and running.

The tournament is owned and operated by ABTournaments and is sponsored by MyIS. The admin staff has over four years of experience running these types of tournaments, plus add the fact that the owner of Total War is a POE Dev (Airborne) will insure you get the best tournament experience.

If you are looking for a place to play where teamwork means just that and want to play smacktard free then Total War is the place for you!

Join us at www.total-war.com

As an original Total War participant, I highly encourage players to join this tournament. All you have to do is register here.

Re: Total War POE2 Tournament Reopens

Good to hear!

Comment

Thats great news, But their site is updated. So i'am not going to register..

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s
        Thats great news, But their site is updated. So i'am not going to register..

Yea it is updated why would that stop you from joining?

AB

Comment

Originally posted by Ace101
          We shut the tournament down after BF2 came out as most players left POE/BFV to play BF2. Now with the release of POE2 this weekend it is time to get the original POE tournament up and running.
          Not a big deal, but how can you reopen a POE2 ladder? Its not out yet.

I know, I am a smartass. Your reopening the POE1 ladder becasue POE2 is being released, lol.

Good luck, I am sure there will be several ladders competing for players to join a POE2 tournament. Depending on how long the crowd sticks with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt
            Not a big deal, but how can you reopen a POE2 ladder? Its not out yet.

I know, I am a smartass. Your reopening the POE1 ladder becasue POE2 is being released, lol.

Good luck, I am sure there will be several ladders competing for players to join a POE2 tournament. Depending on how long the crowd sticks with it.
            TW is not a ladder or a clan it is a tournament like 21cw and all the others MyIS runs.

AB

Comment

You heard the man ... this is a call to all the POE1 Veterans and come back to your units over TW... Oh man I don't even know if my uniforms will fit again... time to get in shape

Comment

Woot!

Comment

TW Vet here! Already registered and waiting to kick some ***!

and DFast it looks like the sites getting hammered. I guess theres too many people dying to get there hands on POE2.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by [TW]Airborne
                      Yea it is updated why would that stop you from joining?

AB
                      Wooo hah!!! It's Airborne!!! It's cool to see you on a mod team. POE looks very promising, downloading now. I'll have to check in on this tournament. Maybe blow up a few HINDS of yours too :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Tweaky
                        Wooo hah!!! It's Airborne!!! It's cool to see you on a mod team. POE looks very promising, downloading now. I'll have to check in on this tournament. Maybe blow up a few HINDS of yours too :laugh:
                        Bring it on everyone is welcome at TW.

AB

Comment

Working...
                        X