Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Point of Existence 2 Server Files Released

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_Mullet
    You guys think adding assist points for the spotter will help it get used more?

yes... & very very nice feature and video im impressed

Comment

woah that looks amazing. that settles it - im definitly getting this mod...

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
        Remember, this is the first phase of the Point of Existence 2 release week. Next up will be the passworded client released on Thursday at 7PM PST through a torrent followed by the password release and client zip on Saturday at 12PM PST. So be sure to stay tuned and to learn more until then, click here.

what do u mean passworded client realese and client zip

Comment

the torrent file released tomorrow will be password protected. On saturday, the password for the files will be released, so everyone can start playing at once. This way everyone can have the client installation ready and waiting on their computer, instead of hving to wait for hours and hours on saturday, waiting in line to download it.

For those who don't have the torrent file, on Saturday, a non-passworded file will be released at the same time the password for the torrent is given. These people will have to wait until the download is complete before they play.

You have two choices on how to obtain the installation, get it now and wait for password, or wait until saturday and wait in line to download while others are already playing it.

Comment

could this mod possibly support this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach10
              the torrent file released tomorrow will be password protected. On saturday, the password for the files will be released, so everyone can start playing at once. This way everyone can have the client installation ready and waiting on their computer, instead of hving to wait for hours and hours on saturday, waiting in line to download it.

For those who don't have the torrent file, on Saturday, a non-passworded file will be released at the same time the password for the torrent is given. These people will have to wait until the download is complete before they play.

You have two choices on how to obtain the installation, get it now and wait for password, or wait until saturday and wait in line to download while others are already playing it.
              Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                Saturday is gonna be fun
                ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH

Comment

HOLY SH!! That ARTY IS gonna BE SOO FUN!!

Cant wait! w00t!

Comment

the link to the video of the fragtv on fallen map has been updated since this morning (est) its a good show i would suggest watching it
                    i did try to up it to youtube but it is in a .asf format and everytime i upload it it doesnt showup on the page even after saying it has completed, i guess they dont take that format.
                    i will see about converting it but wouldnt want to mess up the quality so i may leave that to someone else.
                    so go to our site at http://www.pointofexistence.com/ and click the fragtv image in teh newspost, i will also forward the file to tbf2 staff so maybe they can host it or they can grab it themselves whatever works best.
                    thanks and i cant wait to kil... i mean pub with you all

Comment

Originally posted by Dronetek
                      Just put the video on youtube!
                      its going to be a live feed! cant put a live feed on youtube still the next day when its a recording...

Comment

Great work guys can't wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy
                          the link to the video of the fragtv on fallen map has been updated since this morning (est) its a good show i would suggest watching it
                          i did try to up it to youtube but it is in a .asf format and everytime i upload it it doesnt showup on the page even after saying it has completed, i guess they dont take that format.
                          i will see about converting it but wouldnt want to mess up the quality so i may leave that to someone else.
                          so go to our site at http://www.pointofexistence.com/ and click the fragtv image in teh newspost, i will also forward the file to tbf2 staff so maybe they can host it or they can grab it themselves whatever works best.
                          thanks and i cant wait to kil... i mean pub with you all
                          I ill convert it and post it on my youtube page.

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=dronetek

Comment

Originally posted by Dronetek
                            I ill convert it and post it on my youtube page.

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=dronetek
                            Hey Dronetek... I love your youtube page man... it's loaded with tons of great top notch videos...I bookmarked it

Comment

they deliver on there word not like EA:cry:

well done POE team
                              I rem bfvpoe and the arty it was awesome u could pound the front line or defend .I got quiet good and could hit them from 800+meters ..1/2 a mile away and i shot 90% damage them in defence mode and whats better is its destroyable and seeable not like rain from nowhere in bf2 (and yes i know u can detroy it but its 5km/miles away ).

this is my idea of a good game

does it have uav ???????i dont really like that either?except on choppers and mobile anti-air.

hope it has anti-air cannons instead of missiles and hope it has hand held sams too.

can anyone answer these?

Comment

yes flak cannons which rip up air

Comment

Working...
                                X