21st Century Warfare Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st Century Warfare Update

[IC]Overkill from the 21st Century Warfare tournament has sent us a message regarding Campaign 4 as well as the 21st Century Wafare modification. Take a look:
    HOSTILITIES IN EURASIA HEAT UP!!

The Coalition forces are ramping up for a renewed assault against the Chinese and Iranian forces. It was just over a month ago when the combined forces of the Iranian and Chinese divisions dealt the UK and US troops a heart breaking loss by winning the final battle of the closest 10 week long campaign.

Now the Coalition has revamped its efforts and is ready to stage what some are calling the biggest massing of troops and supplies in this conflict to date.

21st Century Warfare is gearing up for the start of campaign #4. We are very pleased to announce that our new mod will be ready in time for the start. 21CW has developed a very beneficial working relationship with several popular mods. We have been allowed to use the best of the best from each to compliment our type of structured game play. Our mod team has been hard at work to insure our troops the best combat experience ever with each army has their own equipment with many custom made vehicles this made the mod that is well over 500mb in itself! Top that off with 16 custom maps featuring everything from infantry only, to all out assault maps with something for everyone to a mixture of both. Who says you can’t have your tank and A-10 too?

A special word of thanks goes out to the community for helping us remain the best tournament out there.

So head on over to http://www.21stcenturywarfare.com/index.php sign up in the forums then join a division here, http://www.21stcenturywarfare.com/signup.php
    Registration is free to be randomly placed, HOWEVER if you have friends already enjoying the best 12 hour battles around you can pick your division for a $5 transfer fee. Come see why we have over 4200 members with over 900 active on almost a daily basis! What are you waiting for soldier grab your gear and get to basic training!!

Special Thanks To:
    MYIS-My Internet Services.com
    21CW Mod Team
    USI - US Intervention Mod
    OPK - Operation Peace Keeper
    21CW AAF - 21cw Australian Allied Forces
    Warriors of the World
    SCHRifles from RSM minimod and First Strike mod

To learn more about this fun and active tournament, please visit their website by clicking here.

Re: 21st Century Warfare Update

Wow sounds good

Comment

Isn’t 21stCW owned and operated by MYIS. So you’re thanking yourself and sending yourself a message?

Comment

Its an awesome tournament. Been in it for 5 campaigns now and don't plan to stop playing in it anytime soon. Go ahead sign up, its free!

-Slugger

Comment

Originally posted by scotty588
          Isn’t 21stCW owned and operated by MYIS. So you’re thanking yourself and sending yourself a message?
          its owned by MYIS but its operated by allot of volunteers like myself, MYIS gives us webspace, servers, TS servers etc for basically little in return
          i do think that is worth a thank you

Comment

BF2Combat> 21st Century Warfare?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.D
              Never tried bf2combat, but I've done 2 campaigns with 21cw and loved it. I definately recommend it to anybody looking for organized teamplay and a sh!tload of fun,

Comment

Nope.. 21CW is free.. BF2C cost money

Comment

21CW = Same amount of ppl + Cheaper + Bigger mod(i think)

Comment

21cw is wat better than any pther tournament,go 3BRM!!

Comment

does bf2 combat use a mod? if so 21CW's is better+free

Comment

I checked both tournaments out last year and the BF2Combat mod had a 2mg download {Reduce height jump} where as the 21cw mod was 120 mg I think - way more content.
                        I did not have to pay for the 120mg where as the 2mg from BF2Combat cost me 5 dollars - Waist of 5 but I had to check for myself.

We liked the whole idea so much we have started our own division of 21cw here in Australia so we too can enjoy the 21cw taste.

Great stuff - world wide tournament play!

Comment

21CW >bf2combat

Comment

yeah 21CW is great, been there for 1 campaign and its the most fun in BF2 ive had, also theres a new kick *** mod out

Comment

Been playing in 21CW since the DC Days, been gaming there for almost 4 years. Once you play 21CW you can never look at pub or clan play the same again.It takes organized combat to a whole new level. Plus the people are cool so you make lots of friends. The mod is gonna rock BTW. All you Hog flyers out there will love it. New toys for everyone.

BTW-OPP SUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X