Battlefield 1.4 Patch Changelog Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 1.4 Patch Changelog Released

Well im glad they fixed the crashing and all (it seems) but man did they f up the gameplay
    · Introduced a delay from proning to standing to help reduce exploiting - wtf exploit is that? this really screwed me over several times when i was playing beta.
    · Adjusted C4 to make throwing more difficult - i havn't seen c4 throwing since the first patch, its just gonna make it harder to kill tanks
    and the lack of a j-10 fix is terrible. stupid game.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
      Adjusted C4 to make throwing more difficult?!?!?!

Why the fark would they do that?
      Because C4 is not a football. If oyu ever played a team in CAL or TWL that just throws C4 everywhere to win, then youd be happy.

Comment

the C4 thing only eliminates being able to jump and throw C4.

Originally posted by knewman
        Well im glad they fixed the crashing and all (it seems) but man did they f up the gameplay
        · Introduced a delay from proning to standing to help reduce exploiting - wtf exploit is that? this really screwed me over several times when i was playing beta.
        · Adjusted C4 to make throwing more difficult - i havn't seen c4 throwing since the first patch, its just gonna make it harder to kill tanks
        and the lack of a j-10 fix is terrible. stupid game.
        dolphin diving.

Which I admit, was pretty silly. They could've killed two birds with one stone if they made a delay between standing and prone >.>

Comment

yea standing to prone would have been better, i finally kicked that habit ppl have where as soon as they see someone they go prone heh

Comment

what about cartillery and the karkand glitch

Comment

ok so where do you download it

Comment

seems that they did a pretty good job now ppl wont have to re-install windows in order to get rid of that crash bug, plus cmon ppl they just want the game a little more realistic, where in h3ll have you seen a real troop doing dolphin diving or trowing C4 like crazy .

i like this patch so far now to wait for BF 2142

Comment

What do they mean by making it harder to throw? Isn't it hard enough when you have to be next to tanks/APC's to plant the C4's whilst dodging enemy fire. If anything they should have brought back the ability to throw C4's higher and further than they are now and make it so it can only exploded when it lands. Why go nerf something that nobody wanted to be nerfed? It's the same thing with the helicopter rockets first it was 14 then they reduced it out of nowhere because one of the DEV said it had to much rockets....... :hmm:

What is EA/DICE's motto?

Fix whatevers not broke, and break whatever that works?

plus cmon ppl they just want the game a little more realistic
                  If they wanted things more realistic Neither the MEC or PLA would have UAV's F35's would be invisible on radar. The US would practically be overpowered in every aspect of the game.

Comment

well, its a game and like all games, they always has to have their little "twist" becuase if its too real then it would be boring.

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
                      c4 throwing is now MORE difficult?? soon c4 is gonna be usless, if u run to a tank and drop one c4 one it, and ,like, have to wait 3 seconds to throw a second one.

there they go AGAIN, changing this we didnt want changed
                      DOPE!

Comment

I noticed they increased armor to the helicopters but does that mean the guns are still crap?

Comment

Ah man, no Assault fix. Well they're bound to fix the J10/Claymore issue in another patch so let's hope they fix it then. As long as this patch makes the game nice and stable and bug-free i'll be happy to wait yonks for a gameplay fixing patch.

Fixed a crash which would occur when c4 was placed on a flag pole and the server rotated maps.
                          Lmfao! I didn't know that

Comment

I agree. I hope they make the game stable, then modders can handle gameplay. (who know the community better, cuz they are the community)

Comment

why get rid of the zombies:cry:. the red/blue bug fixxed at last, some good news then but they're forgetting bigger things like hotel glitch. hopefully stability fixes will work.

Comment

Originally posted by masterllama
                                I noticed they increased armor to the helicopters but does that mean the guns are still crap?
                                At least you'll be able to get to your destination without dying in seconds from some .50 cal machine gun, unless an LGM or TV missile happens to hit you...

Comment

Working...
                                X