Desert Conflict Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desert Conflict Mod Update

Doesn't that MP5 look a bit too big in his hands in the first picture?

Nice work, anyway

Comment

its because its an in-editor shot and the picture has been stretched and skewed to no end. Also its at an angle were it does look out of proportion. So it does look a bit big but I can assure you it looks fine ingame

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
        Well that might be becasue I quoted someone else, not you.

Ill let one of the modelers give the specifics, but I havent seen any reskins yet.

Many MODs would like thier weapons to reflect what DC gave us, it is our plan to do that, absolutely.
        I think what hes saying is have u fixed the crappy bf2 projectile code "from your answer i guess not"

so we can take it the guns are just copy and paste jobs with some value changes ???

least thats what i think hes asking..

nice mp5 anyway i used to enjoy using it on BE back on the real DC

Comment

Great news post, and I'm glad to see the scud is kicking *** and ready for to be labeled a WMD!!!

Ahh Like Lobo said, weapons are never new looking, take that thing out back and manhandle it,

Comment

Originally posted by Spils
            I think what hes saying is have u fixed the crappy bf2 projectile code "from your answer i guess not"

so we can take it the guns are just copy and paste jobs with some value changes ???

I unerstand what he was asking, like I said, someone else from our team can answer that. I can tell you all about the sounds, lol.

I used to love the MP5 in DC also.

Comment

It is my understanding that the weapons coding has been changed to reflect more accuracy and all that jazz that we loved in DC. The models are all custom, no reskins that I know of. The weapons in DCON will be much more fun to shoot and play with than those of the orginal BF2. Although I am no longer a part of DCON, I am also lookin forward to playing the first release to see how it all comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by M4D*Hoofer
                Although I am no longer a part of DCON, I am also lookin forward to playing the first release to see how it all comes out!
                say it aint so :cry: :cry:

Comment

It is my understanding that the weapons coding has been changed to reflect more accuracy and all that jazz that we loved in DC. The models are all custom, no reskins that I know of. The weapons in DCON will be much more fun to shoot and play with than those of the orginal BF2. Although I am no longer a part of DCON, I am also lookin forward to playing the first release to see how it all comes out!
                  They will sound amazing as well. Hoofer might not be in the day to day affairs, but you can safely call it a Hoofer mod, to a certain extent, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Spils

Yep that's exactly what I was asking him. Thx for clarifiying.

Comment

Im going to go find someone who can answer the question (that I understood each time it was explained, lol).......be right back.....

I was told.......All our projectile code will be completey revamped to act like DC, and in some cases, a little more accurate. We will of course listen to the fans wants and needs once they play with what we have come up with.

Comment

Although I am no longer a part of DCON, I am also lookin forward to playing the first release to see how it all comes out!
                        BUT YOU AN AMAZING SKINNER...what are you doing nowadays?

I think you and doorstop had made some unbelievable creations.
                        Senor Freebee, D_Fast (PoE2) & Doorstop (DCon) are my favorite modelers, and
                        Devil, Spitfire (PoE2) & Hoofer (???) are my favortie Skinners.

Comment

Hoofer does it all, including playing a mean guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
                            Im going to go find someone who can answer the question (that I understood each time it was explained, lol).......be right back.....

I was told.......All our projectile code will be completey revamped to act like DC, and in some cases, a little more accurate. We will of course listen to the fans wants and needs once they play with what we have come up with.

Good to hear, just don't give in to the whiners that inevitably will complain about the choppers being too powerful or hard to learn yada yada.

Comment

Jay,

I am currently opening a restaurant, and as such... my time is very limited to mod or anything else... so that's what I"m doing these days www.hooferstexmex.com wish me luck !

Comment

Jay,

I am currently opening a restaurant, and as such... my time is very limited to mod or anything else... so that's what I"m doing these days www.hooferstexmex.com wish me luck !

Restaurant looks great, must have gotten quite a large loan to do all that though. Good luck with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X