Operation Peacekeeper v0.15 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Operation Peacekeeper v0.15 Released

getting it now - i have the server files already uploaded to my server.

2 questions about it though...

firstly, what do i need to do to setup the alternate gamemode? i don't see anything obvious...

secondly, i only see 2 grey flags instead of teams in bf2cc...

please help OPK..

andy

Comment

downloading now looks fun!

Comment

<andy>andy, look for your maplist and change "gpm_cq" to "gpm_*" The * represent the proper abreviation of the gamemode you want which should logically be "dm" for deathmatch. Hope this helps</andy>

Comment

can someone host it somewhere that dont require paying and that isnt capped thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ikillnothing
            can someone host it somewhere that dont require paying and that isnt capped thanks

fileplanet, i used one fo the free servers and was getting it at over 1mb per second.

Comment

Originally posted by ikillnothing
              neither of those require paying.

fileplanet you already have an account for - use your bf2 email address and password.

Originally posted by MrGold
              <andy>andy, look for your maplist and change "gpm_cq" to "gpm_*" The * represent the proper abreviation of the gamemode you want which should logically be "dm" for deathmatch. Hope this helps</andy>
              thanks, but there was no option to change the gamemode, other than apply custom gamemode, and i wanted to know if any extra info had to be added to make the gpm_dm gamemode.

:hmm:

Comment

Jihad pm!

Comment

Very impressive conversion guys. I tried joining the OLD FARTS OF AMERICA SERVER, but alas my ping was kick-worthy here in Australia, and that was the fastest server for me. But i did a dry run through all the maps on my own and they all look fantastic. Great attention to detail, the helis are really cool and the mod is unique. Loved the '42 feeling of driving tanks. The only complaint was i only found jets in one map, and they are so freakin fast i was getting reprimanded for leaving the combat area every 10 seconds, heh.

Thanks OPK, but really missing SP support here in the unpingworthy parts of the world.
                  (ironic that i can download the whole mod in under 20 minutes, but can't get a good speed on a server, heh)

Comment

Wow we we wow!

OPK is some much fun

Comment

too bad there are 99% euro servers, thanks for the good games OFOA!!!

Comment

Any fixed performance cuz last time i played it it lagged any new step what i moved in the map!

Comment

Originally posted by teetsaar123
                          Any fixed performance cuz last time i played it it lagged any new step what i moved in the map!

that was before ea released the updated mod tool that let them realy cut down the poly count, its much smoother now.

Comment

any torrents up yet? filecloud and fileplanet tend to give me a ~80% completion then just stop.

Comment

I sure hope there will be a Filefront mirror soon. Fileplanet is my least favorite download site, followed closely by Filecloud.

Comment

I had a great time playing, we just need a US or alteast UK server. I was on a swiss server and my nade launcher wouldn't kill anyone and I was glitching all around corners :/

Comment

Working...
                                X