Desert Conflict Mod Update #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desert Conflict Mod Update #2

Thank you all for the kind words and the praise.. It does a Devs heart good to hear such things.. The team has been working their fingers to the bone to get this stuff in game and working and then to have these great shots.. What more could we ask for in an update.. Well besides a release date.. Which will be soon.. Alot sooner than next year.. LOL Lots more updates to be comming.. Alot more assets to be put into game. Next update should be another large one. With lots of ingame pics. Keep checking our forums.. Dont be a stranger..

Comment

DC IS BACK !?

hey
      Desert Conflict Mod Team does flaying is cool as it wos in DC-skill based or crappy as is in BF2 ???

sorry for my bad eng. im not from USA, UK

Comment

Yes, I do believe the feel of DC is coming back. From what I have seen of late they are doing a great job accomodating DC vehicles, aircraft, weapons & maps into BF2. Brilliant work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorstop
          Thank you all for the kind words and the praise.. It does a Devs heart good to hear such things.. The team has been working their fingers to the bone to get this stuff in game and working and then to have these great shots.. What more could we ask for in an update.. Well besides a release date.. Which will be soon.. Alot sooner than next year.. LOL Lots more updates to be comming.. Alot more assets to be put into game. Next update should be another large one. With lots of ingame pics. Keep checking our forums.. Dont be a stranger..
          Yea the Release date please =) The artillery is enough for me.

Seeing the C130 Spectre over Mastuur city is going to be Blackhawk all over again. We need to give the other side SOMETHING.

Comment

me......... wants.......... DC..........

Comment

mobile arty = Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
                Seeing the C130 Spectre over Mastuur city is going to be Blackhawk all over again. We need to give the other side SOMETHING.
                like an AN-12

Comment

Working...
                X