X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 100 Clans to be sponsored by MyInternetServices.com

Originally posted by LOWriderNL
    get your **** together. next time a clan who needs your help ok ?
    No, I think you should get yours together. Who are you to judge this? I'd like to see how well you do with thousands of application submissions to wade through and choose.

This is program is about helping clans in need and rewarding those clans that have contributed to the community.

Relax.

Comment

I can understand why people feel only smaller clans should be given the chance of the free server but come on now ppl, they're still a business after all. End of day what right does anyone have to b*tch about something that's being given as free? Once more I'd like to say how great this offer is (I haven't applied so I'm not kissing butt either ; ) and here's hoping it continues to 2142 if this offer goes as well as they're hoping

Props.

Comment

Originally posted by paclv9795
        I'd still like to see them reward some smaller clans who can't afford a ranked server! But either way this is a good promotion for the BF2 community!
        Many of the clans we have chosen had no server, many others were using free web hosting, and 2 clans had no web hosting at all.

You can dig up feature-less cheap web hosting for 10 bucks a year. You can buy a domain for 10 bucks a year. If you can't afford 20 bucks a year, there are free hosted message boards and free web hosting available. Having no website, no IRC channels and no gathering place whatsoever other than XFIRE only proves that your clan does not have what it takes to survive the competitive nature and upkeep needed to hold clans together like glue for years.

As I said above, it's not as easy as doing a hand out.

I can't believe I'm even defending this in written word right now.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
          Many of the clans we have chosen had no server, many others were using free web hosting, and 2 clans had no web hosting at all.

You can dig up feature-less cheap web hosting for 10 bucks a year. You can buy a domain for 10 bucks a year. If you can't afford 20 bucks a year, there are free hosted message boards and free web hosting available. Having no website, no IRC channels and no gathering place whatsoever other than XFIRE only proves that your clan does not have what it takes to survive the competitive nature and upkeep needed to hold clans together like glue for years.

As I said above, it's not as easy as doing a hand out.

I can't believe I'm even defending this in written word right now.
          Dude, I was on your side, I think this is great for the BF2 communtiy! No need to defend, to me or anyone else, who you decide to reward with sponsorship!

Paclv9795

Comment

Originally posted by paclv9795
            Dude, I was on your side, I think this is great for the BF2 communtiy! No need to defend, to me or anyone else, who you decide to reward with sponsorship!

Paclv9795
            Sorry, that last sentence was not directed you. I was trying to keep up with the 'complaint' posts and that was my final thought after all the typing.

Comment

Originally posted by LOWriderNL
              WHAT THA F@CK! the sir community a ranked server and site hosting.
              can't belive my eyes. WHY IN HELL DO YOU GIVE THEM SERVERS? all you need to do with this action is to help small clans to get bigger by hosting a site for them and give them a ranked server. not the most populair community in bf2, with 300 sponsors , like 2 or 3 servers, and a prof site! get your **** together. next time a clan who needs your help ok ? rediculus.
              Coming from the guy who just applied to join The Sir. Community three days ago.

I now know what the "LOW" in "LOWriderNL" stands for.

Application denied.

Thank you MyIS.

Comment

Sir Community gave us the Sir.Mod. (Not to mention tons of funny stunt vids)

Kudos to Sir! Congrats, you DO deserve it.

Comment

I doubt they would sponsor a clan or community for that matter for a "blunt" reason. I respect their decision. Thankyou

Comment

I've noticed some clans are already sponsored, not us. I've sent the info in - but seems like file 13 was its best bet. Let me try again..: www.ta-gaming.com

Comment

Okey, are these clans getting picked by random or are the reasons actually being read?
                      How many sponsorships left?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625

Application denied.

Thank you MyIS.
                        uh, that was... cheesy

Oh and one more thing, if your clan enters in an application, if your clan is wins will they be posted the next day, or is there a bit of a backlog.
                        For example a clan that posts in their app. on the 25th would win on the 28th, because of the backlog of other clans who have won??

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
                          No, I think you should get yours together. Who are you to judge this? I'd like to see how well you do with thousands of application submissions to wade through and choose.

This is program is about helping clans in need and rewarding those clans that have contributed to the community.

Relax.

well said mate

Myis is giving away 100 ranked severs how can anyone criticize them whilst doing this it must cost a fortune plus the time involved in choosing the clans.

everyone should be thanking and supporting them not slagging them off.

for all its faults Bf2 is still a awesome game and by putting an extra 100 quality ranked servers it can only make it better.

i've had my say thanks SweatyNuts :salute:

Comment

wow. My clan actually got picked. thank you guys sooooo much over at Myinternetservices.com....we cannot even begin to thank you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625

Application denied.

Thank you MyIS.
                              no problem at all. i've tryed to talk to you like 10 times on msn, but no response. Srry, but i stay with Noken and his Snoken crew.

anyway. it's not that i don't like the sir community neither myIS.com, but i just don't understand there choice by choicing the far most popular community on BF2. they already got so many sponsors. just look at the sigs.

Comment

You gotta love when you wake up on a Monday morning and get very good news. I want to send out a big THANKS to MyInternetServices.com for selecting the Hell Crew for sponsorship. Also, a big thanks to TotalBF2.com for bringing this promotion to the community. Both of these groups should be praised for their un-abashed support for BF2 and the gaming community as a whole.

w00t!!!

|tHC|LOKI

Comment

Working...
                                X