Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SWAT Mod Update

Originally posted by Snipers0
    grey, but if you post so pictures of what colors you think would look good we will think about it.

Yeah I googled some pics and found only Vietnam Era and commercial Huey colors that wouldnt fit a SWAT one so I guess black or gray with the SWAT logo would look cool

Comment

I hate to rain on your party but SWAT is a registered trademarks of Sierra Entertainment, Inc, they own it and you don't. You might get a nasty letter from an attorney someday, it doesn’t matter that you’re not making money off of the game, there’s been modifications for Unreal that have tried to use SWAT and they had to change their name.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
        I hate to rain on your party but SWAT is a registered trademarks of Sierra Entertainment, Inc, they own it and you don't. You might get a nasty letter from an attorney someday, it doesn’t matter that you’re not making money off of the game, there’s been modifications for Unreal that have tried to use SWAT and they had to change their name.

are you talking to me (sweet69) or the MOD Team??

Comment

Thats why the full name of our game is S.W.A.T. Operations

Comment

I'm just saying, don't be surprised if it happens. I don't think adding Operations to S.W.A.T. will help you much, but good luck with that.

I’m still waiting for when we "abolish away with all lawyers" like they mentioned in Back to the Future II movie.

Comment

my dads a lawyer, but I dont care for him so do so, lol

Comment

HUEY!!!!!!! nice work!

Comment

Why would SWAT be illegal to use? SWAT is a name of.... SWAT(Special Weapons and Tactics?). That's like saying that somebody licensed the name Police, so you can't use it.

Comment

great mod, must download this mod, thanks lads

Comment

I hope this mod once it comes out does not mess with my BF2 like PR mod did.

Comment

Ho sweetness!

Comment

Working...
                        X