Battlefield Podcast Episode 4 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Podcast Episode 4 Released

The team behind the Battlefield Podcast site have released episode 4 of their series today. This new episode covers a couple of new topics including the petition to "save BF2." Here's what they had to say:
    Our fourth installment is now available for download. Topics covered in this week’s episode are more confirmed news about Patch 1.3 for Battlefield 2, new screenshots and renders for Battlefield 2142, a petition to save BF2, our first mod overview and Q&A – with the Tactical Mod – and our weekly Tweak, Tip, and Spotlight.

As always, please provide your feedback in the form of a comment, audio comment or email. And don’t forget to Digg It!

Click Here to Listen!

Be sure to have a listen and post your feedback here. Visit their site here to listen to past episodes.

Re: Battlefield Podcast Episode 4 Released

hooray!

Comment

Sweet! Finally I understand how to use the TV Missile in helos ! You guys are the best! Im looking foward to your next release.

Comment

Interesting to actually "hear" what other people think of some of the stuff that's been mentioned over the past week. I had not listened to one before but made sure to download this one to hear the Tactical Mod interview. Keep up the good work guys

Comment

That petition to "save Battlefield 2" has the worst reasoning behind it. If you make an argument against a certain change at least try to make it sound convincing.

The podcast is great though, I like these little newsflashes.

Comment

Working...
          X