Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TotalBF2.com (And Network) Public TeamSpeak Server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TotalBF2.com (And Network) Public TeamSpeak Server!

With the addition to the Total Network (<a href="http://totalbf2142.com">TotalBF2142.com</a> and <a href="http://totalquakewars.com">TotalQuakeWars.com</a>), we have decided to start up our own TeamSpeak server. Best of all, it's open and free to use by the public. Below is the information:

IP Address: <b>64.27.18.249:2142</b>

As I said, this server is open to the public, and is for everyone to use. Please respect all of the users connected to the TeamSpeak. Do not voice spam, or do anything in general to break rules (use your common sense). We will have a Staff member around most of the time, incase something arises. You can identify these users because they have (SA) in near the end of their name, which signifies a Server Admin (staff member).

There are general channels on the server.. and I'd like to describe them.

Lobby, TotalBF2.com, TotalQuakeWars.com, and TotalBF2142.com.. these are channels that you may join to chat with other users from the different network channels. <b>Please do not game while in these channels</b>.

General Gaming[Looking to game].. this is where you can find someone to game with. Please use it only as that.

<b>You may create a public, unregistered channel</b>, where you will have Channel Admin in that channel.. use the channel as you please. No explicit channel names.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (sevigon@totalbf2.com, or PM), or another Staff member.

Thanks for listening, and we hope to see you on the server!

P.S, if you don't have TeamSpeak, you can download it from here: www.goteamspeak.com

Re: TotalBF2.com (And Network) Public TeamSpeak Server!

damn.... i got Ventrilo lol

Comment

Nice one guys

Comment

doesn't work!!! cannot connect.

Comment

Decided to take a break from the patch testing teamspeak and check out your teamspeak. All attempts to connect resulted in a "Bad Login (name and/or password wrong)" error for me, and all my friends who tried. Putting in my forum user/pass as the registration information did not work either (be cool if it did). Considering it's a "public" teamspeak, shouldn't it be possible for the public to join?

Additionally, there seems to be a glitch with your news entry. Hovering over the second half of the post makes it shudder violently while switching to that bold brownish text, only to switch back.

~Salad

Comment

I apologize for the error. The server had a password on it somehow. It is now public, with no password. Feel free to join!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevigon
              I apologies for the error. The server had a password on it somehow. It is now public, with no password. Feel free to join!

Thanks.
              Thank you for the swift fix.

~Salad

Comment

I'm sat in the lobby all alone now, I registered my nick aswell

Comment

Thats awesome, especially being able to create our own channels Means I no longer have to squat in other folks servers waiting for the inevitable booting.
                  Great work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Sevigon
                    .... No explicit channel names.
                    So much much for that rule!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperChicken
                      So much much for that rule!!

He has been dealt with.

Comment

Working...
                      X