Tactical Mod v1.0 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tactical Mod v1.0 Released

Tried out the Mod today. Boy was it fun!! Not only was the pace slowed down and the kills were rewarding, but everyone was using VIOP! I couldn't believe that people were all in squads listening to each to other. Nothing like have a coordinating TEAM defending one side of the river or have 2 people flank an entire enemy force. I would recommend this to anyone that doesnt care about points or rank and loves playing Battlefield 2 the way it was meant to be played!

P.S. Asch-are the snipers going to be tweaked? They seem nerfed or is it just to limit the snipers on a team?

Comment

Originally posted by bhav2k1
      P.S. Asch-are the snipers going to be tweaked? They seem nerfed or is it just to limit the snipers on a team?
      The next release will have an adjustment to the sniper class. The goal is to make the sniper rifle a threat in an experienced sniper's hands, while keeping it difficult enough so that just any old body can't be proficient with it.

Comment

no dont have the map packs, no error message, dont remember server name

Comment

Originally posted by [LMS] Stanic
          no dont have the map packs, no error message, dont remember server name
          My guess is that the server was running one of the custom maps from the totalbf2 map packs. Try downloading the two map packs from totalbf2 and install them. You do not need to install the mod again.

Comment

Working...
          X