Operation Peacekeeper Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Operation Peacekeeper Mod Update

Umm, has anyone told you that there are 3P models which have less polys and such?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
      Umm, has anyone told you that there are 3P models which have less polys and such?
      Has anyone told you I've been involved in mods since before 2000 and seen some of the best mods ever made for Ghost Recon.
      Which some of which seem's to beat this one hands down and Ghost Recon an old game.
      Depends how many mods you've seen I suppose.

Comment

They are trying to stick to the polyguideline for BF2, nothing wrong with that.
        Sure you can do 10k polygon for the 1st and 3rd person modell but remember to find a compromise between good looking and fps.

And yes i have once played Ghost Recon and dl a lot of weapon mods with breath taking models. But that was Ghost Recon, not BF2.

Have you made Mods, or were you involved in making mods for bf2, too?

Comment

Originally posted by FLipSide
          They are trying to stick to the polyguideline for BF2, nothing wrong with that.
          Sure you can do 10k polygon for the 1st and 3rd person modell but remember to find a compromise between good looking and fps.

And yes i have once played Ghost Recon and dl a lot of weapon mods with breath taking models. But that was Ghost Recon, not BF2.

Have you made Mods, or were you involved in making mods for bf2, too?
          I dont really like BF2 as it is.
          Maybe when GRAW is out when it is more worthwhile.

Comment

calm down. Sorry it´s stupid to compare the Ghost recon to the BF2 engine. Senseless. If you really understand a lot about this, you know this.
            Work with BF2, then you can talk about problems and advantages. we could do many things better with a larger texture size. But then it would be a problem for the community.

Were testing a lot and Ghost Recon perfomance experience is useless for BF2. I started on Duke Nukem3d with mapping. Today I have a great perfomance on my PC too... But 1996 it was really hard...

Yes some of them are 3P-Models, and they will have less then1000 Polys final. Like in BF2.

And nobody must play bf2 if don´t like the game.

Comment

Here we go. Last night we had a nice betatests with some newspages and friends.

You can find new screens on

It´s all german, but if spawndemon contact me (i know he can) he can get some screens too.

Three different german Previews

Comment

Working...
              X