Left 4 Dead 2 MS Paint Contest Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 2 MS Paint Contest Winners

The votes are in and the winners can now be revealed for the Left 4 Dead 2 MS Paint Contest!

We had one heck of a time narrowing it down due to the massive amount of entries we had submitted in such a short period of time. We would first off like to thank everybody who participated. You all did a terrific job and we thank you for taking the time to show us your creative side!

We would also like to thank Valve. Let's face it, without them then this contest wouldn't have existed at all! Now, let's announce those winners!

Top 4 - Each person receives one free copy of Left 4 Dead 2
    1. Hawkers (TGN)
    My masterpiece. Guess the Zoe + Boomer reference for ****s & giggles.

2. NekoLynx (TGN)
    My friends and I getting destroyed at Newegg Wanfest 2009: We are total n00bs at versus mode, and just had fun participating.

3.-:Nighthawk:- (CSN)
    Stumbling across a witch with my flashlight on and realizing all hell is about to break loose!

4. Ch3ch3n (TGN)
    On this image you can see that the tank is on rampage.
    This was one of my favourite moments in left for dead because it would scare the sh!t out of you when you saw him comming i had a lot of funny moments at those times.
    Congratulations to the winners! Check your PM's within the next hour for your codes!

Now, as for the rest of the entrants, here they all are in no particular order. Enjoy, and thank you all for participating. In case you were still looking for a code, we have a few extra that we'll be giving away on our Twitter. Be sure to keep an eye out for more news on that very soon.

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 MS Paint Contest Winners

If one of the judges reads this, you've left me wondering how some of the winners won. Please don't mistake me for a sore loser. Mine is the one where Louis shot the Boomer, Bill is flying off, and Zoey and Francis are hanging on. I'm just curious since I got lots and lots of feedback from people, and they all loved it.

Comment

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 MS Paint Contest Winners

[edit] Moved comment to [link="http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180573"]the brief post[/link].

Comment

Working...
      X