Ways to take out J-10's in JSF's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to take out J-10's in JSF's

Post some of your methods of killing J-10's and also, evading J-10's.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...J0R0N7JSTX0BMT

There is a short clip of a method I use.

I find that normally slowing down is the only way you will survive a J-10 attack.

Re: Ways to take out J-10's in JSF's

nice one, im going to try next time, but when im in a j10 and i see them slowing down, i start too, but than again it can hover

I just pull up into a back loop and when im upside down i do another back loop, and get into the clouds were is harder to see

Comment

hmmm, to avoid MISSLES is the hard thing I think, but your way allows you to break lock, which is also difficult. To avoid missles I think I posted this before but I have tried just outspeeding the missle using pulsed after burner combined with barrel rolls followed by a split S or something. The downwards loop on the Split S gives you a big speed burst and the pulse burner pushes you up into the 1400s and the missle will just stop following you sometimes. Course it only works if the J10 is fairly far away, giving time for the missle to travel, and you are pretty high up. Very nice cannon work BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
        nice one, im going to try next time, but when im in a j10 and i see them slowing down, i start too, but than again it can hover

I just pull up into a back loop and when im upside down i do another back loop, and get into the clouds were is harder to see
        That doesn't work against good pilots... actually nothing will really work against a good J-10 pilot :hmm:.. lol

I think the trick is (with what I posted) is to not let the guy behind you see that you are slowing down (because your engine aims downwards). So make him pay attention more to your movement.

Comment

Heh, same thing I do, slam the throttle straight down and barrel. With the JSF it's better because those kick into hover instead of stalling. That or lead them to high altitudes, if it's a noob pilot they'll follow and then go spinning off the map. :P

Comment

hope the guy in the j10 chasing you is a noob pilot or vice versa. its ridiculously easy to evaid missiles with a j10. thing turns too hard and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by -iLL*NaYmL3sS
              hope the guy in the j10 chasing you is a noob pilot or vice versa. its ridiculously easy to evaid missiles with a j10. thing turns too hard and fast.
              Why would he be a noob pilot?... and when did I lock on and shoot him? lol..

I like my method of actually killing J-10's in the JSF... I never see anyone do that (the stalk, get close, unload with cannons/missles).

Comment

good kill

Comment

I also find Slowing down as the best method, there is no other method that I know of that can get rid of the J10

Comment

Originally posted by exho
                    I also find Slowing down as the best method, there is no other method that I know of that can get rid of the J10
                    O RLY? NO WAI!

lol @ your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                      Why would he be a noob pilot?... and when did I lock on and shoot him? lol..

I like my method of actually killing J-10's in the JSF... I never see anyone do that (the stalk, get close, unload with cannons/missles).

I've used that method for ages - and figured it out all by myself too! Yes I am proud! hehe :P

anyways... that was an easy pray, the guy wasn't paying any attention what was happening behind him, especially after chasing you! But cool nonethe less. Wish I had better graphics You can see fire and stuff and I just see rubbish black smoke and garbadge hehe

Comment

Wow, the absence of posts in this thread just confirms the sheer imbalance that Wake has.

Comment

Here are a couple of tips:

1. Pray to deity of choice

2. Read the kill spam to figure out names of the J10 pilots, then use incessant taunting in hopes they will type in chat and crash

Yeah I'm bitter and lame. At least in 1.20, your missiles would hit J10s.

Comment

f12

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                              Wow, the absence of posts in this thread just confirms the sheer imbalance that Wake has.
                              That's because it hardly matters how unbalanced the J-10 is on a map where the real problem is that every single way of hitting the mainland can be blasted with 50-cal spam except ejecting a plane over a point and spawning 3 squaddies right on the flagpost.

Comment

Working...
                              X