Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Servers! Please stop playing taraba quarry non stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Servers! Please stop playing taraba quarry non stop!

Those are your opinions not everyone else's

Comment

STOP SAYING THAT MAPS SUCK! I LIKE SOME MAPS YOU DONT I AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO PLAY ANY MAP GIVEN TO US!!!!
      We may not enjoy all the maps but we play em. Cuz its our server(I am an co-admin[kinda] on clan server) so if we dont like it TOUGH FOR US THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO!

Comment

Got a 24/7 Wake, Had a 24/7 Great Wall, yet no one joined, 15 rounds and still. Now we have a 24/7 Kark, 24/7 Wake and a 24/7 Mass Destruction; and still having trouble. If we go back to the Great Wall, it has to be a 32 max player because anything more, you are asking for lag.

Comment

I <3 Euro Forces

Tanks were designed for open field long range gunnery duels, not city fighting

peace

Comment

tabra is ok map, although great wall is alot better

Comment

ok, daqing oilfields and taraba are the ****tiest vehicle maps of the game.

i love vehicle desertshield type combat, but both of those blow horribly.

and you know what? the stupid servers that run taraba quarry 24 7 are ALWAYS empty.

if they would play smokescreen, they would be full.

and what the f is with idiotic servers that pretend to be 24/7 when they play 2 maps a loading screen?

we want at least 5 short rounds a loading screen.

Comment

Done! Will see tonite if someone would like my other poll of 24/7 Smokescreen/Great Wall. Can't seem to get anyone to join the SF one.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                  ok, daqing oilfields and taraba are the ****tiest vehicle maps of the game.
                  I find Daqing to be a great map. Taraba ehh not so much, but daqing is just great fun imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. FordMustang
                    I find Daqing to be a great map. Taraba ehh not so much, but daqing is just great fun imho.
                    I 2nd that

peace

Comment

Got a 24/7 Smokescreen/Great Wall running right now, so join in and have fun...Too bad the polls were almost tied as I was gonna put only Smokescreen. But I agree Tabarra Quarry is dull.

Hop on and have fun. the rotation is 5 rounds but smokescreen rolls twice.

Comment

Most servers show 0/52 because people dont want to wait to help fill the minimum 10.
                        I pay for my own server,no euro maps on it,and it just sits idle unless me and my mates make it up to 8/42 and then if we are lucky we get the last 2 and the server fills.
                        TBH i dont know why i pay the money for a server that is idle most of the day....... well yeah i guess i do its my server played to my rules and i know there wont be some jumped up admin waiting to kick me.

Just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by 2MinuteWarning
                          Got a 24/7 Smokescreen/Great Wall running right now, so join in and have fun...Too bad the polls were almost tied as I was gonna put only Smokescreen. But I agree Tabarra Quarry is dull.

Hop on and have fun. the rotation is 5 rounds but smokescreen rolls twice.

what does smokescreen rolling twice mean? that its played twice as much as great wall? thtas good cause its more than twice as good heh.

PBF has a 40 player 24/7 operatio smokescreen i just played on, and its admined well. a first!
                          thats a good idea. ill try and join your server next time.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed a couple Smokescreens, and I gave it a 20 hour trial. 2 peeps joined. So I don't think Euro is such a huge fad. But if I get enough requests I'll change it back. right now it was requested to go to Surge. The Rolling twice was Smoke 64, Great Wall 32, Smoke 32

Comment

Working...
                            X