Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: {MoH} must be the guyest clan ever

Originally posted by PHPT
    Yea, snitch them out, that is always the best way to go You can't go around narking off everyone that disagrees with you in game dude. Come on, let's be mature about this. True, you should not boot someone because they are commander. But if they are commander and they are doing a p!ss poor job of it, why not? You spend $200 a month on a server to have someone ruin your fun? How many servers can you find that follow the ROE to the letter?....maybe like 1-2??

Just make a post on their forums and explain what happened. Maybe the leaders are not aware that some of their members are asshats?

Comment

Re: {MoH} must be the guyest clan ever

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
      True, you should not boot someone because they are commander. But if they are commander and they are doing a p!ss poor job of it, why not?
      I agree completely with booting ****ty commanders, and doing so is well within the ROE. However, he said he got booted for not giving up the commander spot for one of the admin clanners.

$200/mo means **** if you can't follow the rules. Excluding people not in your clan from the commander spot is NOT within the rules.

I know ranked servers frequently violate the ROE, but booting players for the commander spot is about as undeniably lame as teamkilling for vehicles, and any offense involving booting/banning players can probably be seen as markedly more severe than, say, not following the stupid TK punish guidelines.

Comment

Re: {MoH} must be the gayest clan ever

sorry guys
        I just wanted to make this post to let others know that MoH is just a bunch of kids and it is not woth to play on there server. In my opinion if you are an admin (clan member) and you are creating rules for ppl to fallow at least fallow them yourself. The buttom line is I know I can't do much but at least I will let other TBF2 know that if they somehow end up playing there and get kicked out for no reason - they are not alone hehe.

Thanx for replys guys

Comment

Working...
        X