Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So.... I just beat my best kill streak... lmfao

good work.

as non whiners know, the F35 CAN ACTUALLY SHOOT J10S DOWN!!! omg?
    !1?/?

really, its all pilot skill and position.the planes in BF2 are adequately balanced that not one has a super advantage, they all corner similarly etc.

incidentally, what server is that? like to try it.

i prefer operation smokescreen for flying though, even though its technically much more difficult to fly around in.

Comment

congrats!
      mine is 89 as gunner on MEC attack chopper Sharqi
      and son's is 63 as F15 on Clean Sweep
      99 - 0 Wake?
      congrats again

Comment

holy freakin god man! Thats amazing. You rock. Your epenis is about 60 million feet right now. Mine kill streak is 63 in the F35 but that was OBVIOUSLY during 1.12. I STILL have not gone for 0 in ANY plane so far. Ive gotten close, like 1 death, but I always slip up while I am looking at my score. I think the best roundI have had so far is like 72 kills for 1 death in the mig 29 on Gulf of Oman.

Comment

i like the mig 29 as well. never not died on it, always plow into a palm tree once hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
            good work.

as non whiners know, the F35 CAN ACTUALLY SHOOT J10S DOWN!!! omg?
            !1?/?

really, its all pilot skill and position.the planes in BF2 are adequately balanced that not one has a super advantage, they all corner similarly etc.
            Nah... I mean, I can still take out J-10's, but it's WAY harder for me to kill a J-10, because not only do I have to position myself, I have to sneak up to the jet.. and then use cannons only until i'm like 1 ft. away.

Hell... even keep the missles crappy.. If I had a good air brake, I would be happy.

What I have learned, is no matter HOW fast you go, how HIGH you go, how many crazy *** stunts you do, That J-10 WILL kill you if you are in FRONT of him if he is at least decent, and WANTS to kill you. The goal is to make the J-10 pass you up so that you are behind him.

The JSF truly is a missle-magnet though... if someone gets a lock on you, even just with a ground AA post, at LEAST 1 missle is going to hit you.

So to sum up what SHOULD be done, imo, is:
            • Make it so that the JSF can avoid missles a little bit better.
            • J-10 is able to get hit by missles other than when they are dummy-fired at them or Essex.
            • Maybe better air brakes(?).
            • keep the same turning radius... because the JSF does have some pro's.

Comment

somewhat ironic given that the F35 is build for stealth thermally and radar wise, meaning that thermal missiles such as the sidewinders here would have 10 times more chance of hitting a j10 or flare than a f35.

that and the fact that AMRAAMs would have shot a j10 down at about 20 miles, as well as the fact that chinas air force is 90 percent mig 21 copies.

that and bought su 27s, which are excellent, but with chinese pilots.... urggh....

Comment

I'm about to upload a short clip of what I do to escape J-10's.

Comment

I actually have an UBER effective way to be able to fight with a J10. Pulsed afterburner. Try it. Your speed increases dramatically. Yesterday, the oddest thing happened. Perhaps someone can explain it to me. I was testing way to avoid a J10 in the F35 on wake. I was taking off and a J10 locked on to me, and overshot me. I pulse burned my way off te carrier and up REALLY high. I was around 600 and barely maintaining control of the plane and the J10 got up behind me and fired two missles and dived away beacuse he could not hold the position. So it was me and two missles flying through the air and the missles were bout 6 feet behind me and they were staying there. It was there for like 3 seconds and then broke off. Really weird. I cant really duplicate it that well though.
                  I was so shocked that I almost crashed into a tree. Oh yeah, and when I was coming back down I was by the Airfield, but was only flying for about 4 seconds or so. Do you go faster when you aer higher up in the game? I think so.

Comment

the F35 also seems to run out of afterburnes quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                      I actually have an UBER effective way to be able to fight with a J10. Pulsed afterburner. Try it. Your speed increases dramatically. Yesterday, the oddest thing happened. Perhaps someone can explain it to me. I was testing way to avoid a J10 in the F35 on wake. I was taking off and a J10 locked on to me, and overshot me. I pulse burned my way off te carrier and up REALLY high. I was around 600 and barely maintaining control of the plane and the J10 got up behind me and fired two missles and dived away beacuse he could not hold the position. So it was me and two missles flying through the air and the missles were bout 6 feet behind me and they were staying there. It was there for like 3 seconds and then broke off. Really weird. I cant really duplicate it that well though.
                      I was so shocked that I almost crashed into a tree. Oh yeah, and when I was coming back down I was by the Airfield, but was only flying for about 4 seconds or so. Do you go faster when you aer higher up in the game? I think so.
                      Oh yeah, I am like the master of having control and speed up high. What would you say normal cruising speed is...? like 1,100 or so right..? Well you can get up to like 3,200 up around the 780-820 zone (if you go above 820 you lose control). 600 isn't that high.

What I do, in the beginning of the round at wake, I will take off straight up, and then head at a 45 degree angle towards the airfield. Once I am around 550 I will push forward all the way, stay level, and open up on the afterburners.... you go FLYING and then DIVE into the airfield and bomb. That is how I like bombing tanks, because you see the bombs just stick right next to eachother and go like 3,000 mph towards the ground. Tank driver is probably like..."....wtf....?" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X