A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

Hi, I've got a few questions that need to be answered. I didnt want to make a lot of thread so I decided to ask them all in one thread.

1. I saw many in-game video(first person view, with everything, minimap, wtc.) I just recorded a demo file, how can I view it in Battlelauncher with this first person view ?

2. I can view my recorded demo, that's fine. But do I do to make the demo a .avi file or a movie file which can be sent and viewed with media player ?

3. What's the difference between FRAPS and Battlelauncher ? Which is the best ? (,aybe where I can download FRAPS ?)

-------

thx in advance

Re: A few questions

a free air combat simulator.... realistic, and free...

nice graphics too? do you have any idea of what the hell youre talking about?

the best you could hope for is BF2 mod that focuses on more realistic flying.

look, i love the military and air forces, but BF2s flying is just fine. any more and youre just pretending to be an air force pilot, so stop being a poser and join the damn air force already, see how good you really are.

Comment

stop being a poser and join the damn air force already, see how good you really are.
      Just wow, no offense but your posts really suck intensivecarebare.....

Using your logic I could just say this:

We play bf2 and shoot people, why don't you stop being a poser and join the Fvking army?

Really...

Comment

lol... I knew this thread gonna p*ss some ppl off... hehe

welll if you just forget this last question if it's that insulting u and can you plz help me with the first 3 ? Or maybe just continue whining...

well maybe there are other ppl who just concentrate on giving answers they have instead of talking to say nothing

btw : ill never join the fuc*in army as you said. When I see ppl of US army getting owned in Irak, I just think pathetic.... why those ppl decided to join an army like this one

Comment

VEry imature post bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
            VEry imature post bear.
            thx for answering mate

Comment

yeh

anyways,

As far as I know... Fraps is just something that allows you to record your game play (in game).

BF2 record is something that records ur game and then u open ur recorded demo in Battleluncher and with that you can use different camera angels etc.

U can also render the demo with battleluncher into .avi there's an option there to do so, but I've faild to do so myself because ir crashes my bf2 and bfluncher...

hope that helped somewhat, sorry, I know it's not the most in depth answer but maybe it will give you an idea

Comment

IntesivCareBear
                You are an idiot.
                I dont believe you can get a first person view through BattleRecorder. Try zooming in all the way.
                The only way you can view a demo outside of BF2 is to FRAPS it or make Battle Launcher file out of it.
                Fraps is much easier to use than BattleLauncher. BattleLauncher uses recorded cam movements that are decided beforehand. Then it takes the demo file and records the cam movements. FRAPS just records whatever is on your game screen at the moment. BattleLauncher takes a HELL of a long time to use. FRAPS, you need to buy, but there is a trial version. If you have the time and want to make a high quality movie, use BattleLauncher. If you want to make a video of you "pwnzoring", use FRAPS.
                Also, FRAPS renders on the spot, which means you need a really good comp or really low settings for it to work properly.
                BattleLauncher renders later which means that you can put it at max quality. Battlelaucher will actually render the max quality out of the BR file later, which means you can put it at max setting even if your comp sux ass.

Comment

oh by the way

when you play your recorded demo you can you fraps to record it into a movie file.

So when u play the demo, start ur fraps it will record everything u do.

And Flight sims. one I know of is GOT LOCK-ON -but I've heard that it runs very bad. I've tried the demo myself, seems pretty cool though

Comment

Working...
                  X