Re: my new sig

i dont get it.

Comment

LOL wait 'til rombaft sees this

Comment

lol, was that today ?

where you the guys starting a muteny 5sec when round started, accusing me off flying the chopper, while I wan't near the chopper at all ?

Comment

hah ya that was the round. I just happened to see you online playing and thought I'd join and say hi, then there were some people trying to kick you and you were like 'wtf im not in a chopper' or something. then I got kicked for 'tking' when I never even spawned once.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              hah ya that was the round. I just happened to see you online playing and thought I'd join and say hi, then there were some people trying to kick you and you were like 'wtf im not in a chopper' or something. then I got kicked for 'tking' when I never even spawned once.

didn't undestand what was going on, the round before I did rape the hell out of the enemy team with the chopper (not over main base) , and round after I am commander, not in chopper at all, not in any vehicle and they try to kick me for flying while I am commander

ps : when you see me ingame, just talk man, so we can make a squad or something

Comment

Mutiny is such a badass option

Comment

Working...
                X