Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set BF2 to widescreen ?

i try to the shortcut

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +widescreen 1+szx 1920 +szy 1200

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1+szx 1920 +szy 1200

not working

i have sager 5720 laptop with 1920x1200 and Geforce Go 7800 GTX

any help please ?

Re: How to set BF2 to widescreen ?

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1600 +szy 900

Comment

thanks but not working

Comment

simple really, you have to force aspect ratio.

right click on desktop, the little menu pops up, go to nvidia display and click on it, an option menu for your card comes up. then go to a menu selection that says nView Display Settings...there will be a little button that says "Device Settings > >" click on that and select Device Adjustments, then a new window pops up, out of 4 or so options select Fixed Aspect Ratio Scaling. That is how i used to do it.

Note: Everytime you restart the computer, it goes back to the defualt setting of display adapter scaling, so you'll want to do this everytime. Standby and hibernate does not effect it.

Comment

Unfortunately all this will do is stretch/crop the image you see as BF2 does not allow a wider fov.

Comment

Working...
          X