mouse button "sticking"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse button "sticking"

I have been having a problem with my mouse button sticking. It doesnt physically stick, but if I am shooting something that goes fully auto, it sometimes wont stop shooting until I click the mouse (press and release) the mouse button a second time. What is my problem here? I have a cheap 2-button logitech wireless mouse, and I have tried different sets of batteries, it still happens. I am running:
    evga 6800 GS- 425/1100
    amd 3200+
    1 gig ram

Could this be a ram issue, or should I just upgrade my mouse? My mouse has never given me any problems before, no problems in counter strike source or bf1942esert combat.

Re: mouse button "sticking"

Originally posted by Dern Humpus
    I have been having a problem with my mouse button sticking. It doesnt physically stick, but if I am shooting something that goes fully auto, it sometimes wont stop shooting until I click the mouse (press and release) the mouse button a second time. What is my problem here? I have a cheap 2-button logitech wireless mouse, and I have tried different sets of batteries, it still happens. I am running:
    evga 6800 GS- 425/1100
    amd 3200+
    1 gig ram

Could this be a ram issue, or should I just upgrade my mouse? My mouse has never given me any problems before, no problems in counter strike source or bf1942esert combat.
    i had the same problem wit hmy G7 so i tryed my other mouse an it worked perfectly so i took my mouse apart looked at the pads that sit on the trigger switch(left button) an i found that i had worn the pad out on the button,
    so i brought a new mouse.

Comment

Ill tear it down, see if I can fix it, and if not walmart has a cheapy that can suit me for a little while at least.

Comment

well this is kinda off topic but I have another problem with the mouse. Happens mostly when I fire the DAO-12 too fast.
        My screen starts to spin either at the sky or the ground. And then I get killed.

WTF is up with that?

Comment

Working...
        X