TOP Kidnaps Ya Heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP Kidnaps Ya Heard

Have you been bullied on the battlefield? Have you been consistently made fun of while trying to pwnzer some noobzs? Well this is a special treat given to you by our gang. We will be taking requests to get back at these assholes. You will be given the chance to have them suffer for the pain they gave you without any regret. All we ask? Tell your friends about us and the way we support our community. If you are one of ours, you will be treated as one.

We do know privacy of identity might be a concern for a lot you. How you avoid this, you ask? Xfire - Nexar with details and a reason of why you wish so and so to be kidnapped, and I will write it up without any names involved. Trust is a must.

We will promptly recover the ***-of-a-corpse and treat him to nice prison style shanking & raping. After, we will give you the screenshots of the individual on our favorite victim list, and/or being a ragdoll bitch in front of us in-game. We will also take a quote to give to him, to unlight the flame.

Ex: Never mess with TOP again, bitch!

So the invidual will quickly realize the mistakes he made in the past and will be scared because of it.

How to request a kidnap:

Title of thread - The name of the person you wish to have kidnapped (Must be his exact name for searching references)

Inside of thread - Reason why you wish to have this person kidnapped.

Until then,

Nexar & TOP

Re: TOP Kidnaps Ya Heard

lol...

Comment

and in case you are wondering all of our TOP members look like.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adrum:/
        Have you been bullied on the battlefield? Have you been consistently made fun of while trying to pwnzer some noobzs? Well this is a special treat given to you by our gang. We will be taking requests to get back at these assholes. You will be given the chance to have them suffer for the pain they gave you without any regret. All we ask? Tell your friends about us and the way we support our community. If you are one of ours, you will be treated as one.

We do know privacy of identity might be a concern for a lot you. How you avoid this, you ask? Xfire - Nexar with details and a reason of why you wish so and so to be kidnapped, and I will write it up without any names involved. Trust is a must.

We will promptly recover the ***-of-a-corpse and treat him to nice prison style shanking & raping. After, we will give you the screenshots of the individual on our favorite victim list, and/or being a ragdoll bitch in front of us in-game. We will also take a quote to give to him, to unlight the flame.

Ex: Never mess with TOP again, bitch!

So the invidual will quickly realize the mistakes he made in the past and will be scared because of it.

How to request a kidnap:

Title of thread - The name of the person you wish to have kidnapped (Must be his exact name for searching references)

Inside of thread - Reason why you wish to have this person kidnapped.

Until then,

Nexar & TOP
        www.tacticsoverprinciples.com

I would request you to attack myself just to see Nexar made into my ragdoll bitch

user name: [UCB]Hu.Z_of_PLA

Comment

yes, we heard....pretty lame huh?

disturbed little boys running around in a video game pretending to kidnap and "rape" other players.....

i think this group of little boys need therapy and medication

Comment

there not serious are they? lol i can imagine setting up my clan..... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              yes, we heard....pretty lame huh?

disturbed little boys running around in a video game pretending to kidnap and "rape" other players.....

i think this group of little boys need therapy and medication
              Yo Mamma in a tub BIATCH !!!

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

bullied? pathetic, ive played since BF1942 and all its great mods, and never seen **** like this..... little 11 year olds whining about being "bullied" and wanting gay virtual pretend pay back.... just sick

any little 11 year olds deserve to get swore at anyway, the online environment is friendly and experienced in most games ive played.

especially bfpirates, everybody had skill and was really into the pirate thing there, that was my all time best online experience.

in fact, the topic starter is so pathetic, how about we get his xfire and take turns beating the **** out of him, and knifing his corpse!

Comment

you can't "rape" people in game if they are better than you.

and what if i request that you rape yourself

someone delete this trash please.

Comment

Aw dammit not this crap again. Didn't this thread already get deleted once?

Comment

Wow go get a life, man its a game, you don't kidnap people lol wow you needa pyciatrist (yeah bad spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by Adrum:/
                          compelling arguement, only problem is, us grown ups dismiss such nonsense. nonsense-insults are not valid, and only exposes you for the childish, immature, angry little boy, or girl you are. if you are going to make your argument, please ensure it has some kind of relevent truth, not some obserd nonsense potty-joke

well, then again, i wouldnt expect anything intelligent from your type

Comment

Working...
                          X