Basic Sniper Combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Sniper Combat

I've done 2 rounds where I got 10 kills, and neither time did I get my badge. I am sure I was on a ranked server, and I am sure I got all the kills as sniper. So, wtf? Also, if you have any quick tips for sniper, go ahead and post them.

Re: Basic Sniper Combat

Sometimes it takes awhile, the stats system isnt always updated neither is it the best. Just go to check bf2s.com or some other place to check your stats. It might show up in a couple of hours...

Comment

Don't forgett if you are running out of time to get your kills hop in a tank or APC as snper. It counts. Most people don't like people doing that though as you can see by some people's posts around here.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraHotel
        I've done 2 rounds where I got 10 kills, and neither time did I get my badge. I am sure I was on a ranked server, and I am sure I got all the kills as sniper. So, wtf? Also, if you have any quick tips for sniper, go ahead and post them.
        it says 10 but i found the bagde like to pop up when you get 11,
        as you are new to sniping, use you claymore to defend a flag,aim for the chest,then finish off with pistol,or pistol then rifle.

if you see a jeep coming hide,most ppl jump in the mg when it stops,then you have a chance of a headshot,

or you can just get in a tank and kill,but its more fun doing it on foot.
        goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Most Hated
          Sometimes it takes awhile, the stats system isnt always updated neither is it the best. Just go to check bf2s.com or some other place to check your stats. It might show up in a couple of hours...
          nah, cuz stat sites pull the info off EA servers, so your BFHQ (your in-game stat screen) will have your stats before those sites...

Comment

Ive had a couple of badges (basic medic was one) that never did pop up. I went and checked my stats one day and found that I had gotten it the day before. They are right, you can get your sniper badge while in armor. I didnt get any of mine that way, but theres nothing wrong whith doing it that way. Good Luck. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Ok, its definitely not a delay cuz I still don't have it. I think I may need 11 kills for some odd reason. I know that the past 2 times I have gotten 10, so if 11 may be the trick. Also, thanks for tips. Go ahead and give more, or give any more explanations to why I don't have my badge. =(

Comment

Uhh you can't get more than ten kills?

Comment

might just be the award server lag. my veteran medic didnt show up until today, and i got it yesterday. then again, i also got 22 kills before it said i got the award instead of at 20....so who knows.

Comment

Strange thing happened when I was getting my Valorous Merit Ribbon. I hit 45 team points and was going "WTF? Where's my damn badge?" Then I get blown a mile up into the sky by arty. I respawn, and then the award screen comes in.

Comment

yea, i think that you might need 11, instead of ten. try that.

Comment

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
                        it says 10 but i found the bagde like to pop up when you get 11,
                        as you are new to sniping, use you claymore to defend a flag,aim for the chest,then finish off with pistol,or pistol then rifle.

if you see a jeep coming hide,most ppl jump in the mg when it stops,then you have a chance of a headshot,

or you can just get in a tank and kill,but its more fun doing it on foot.
                        goodluck
                        yo, you seem like a good sniper... can i have some tips? You can post them here.

Comment

AIM and Shoot!

Comment

Working...
                          X