Account Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Server

What is up with it?It's not updating my account and awarding me my next rank.Is this typical?Getting very frustrated with this game.

Re: Account Server

How long have you been waiting?

Comment

Since early this afternoon eastern time.Last time it was right there nearly as soon as I reached the required points.

Comment

Same thing's happened to me. In a map I got a message stating I was promoted to Staff Sarg, but it wasn't announced to the players, like it usually is. Then, after the map ended, I checked my global score and it hadn't changed. I've played a coupla' maps after that and it still hasn't changed. I've lost user-names, and now I guess I can't get promoted, either...

Comment

don't wurry, stats will add, sometimes (mostly in the weekends) it takes some time for the stats to update, sometimes it takes more then 24 hours or even 48 hours

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
            don't wurry, stats will add, sometimes (mostly in the weekends) it takes some time for the stats to update, sometimes it takes more then 24 hours or even 48 hours
            Right. You know how many BF2 players there are? A LOT :P. For example, yesterday the TBF2 clan opened their new high-speed server. Within 5 minutes it was full with half TBF2 and half public. This meaning, there are a lot of people playing, a lot of rounds ending, a lot of data being sent; you can't expect 100% cooperation with the servers.

Comment

the stat server usually takes a long time on the weekends. Friday - Monday.

Comment

my stats half-updated... meh

last night I was owning with AT and I noticed my k/d went up to .93 from the old .87
                It also said that my last battle was last night.

But I also got 3 gold stars last night? And they didn't update.

Comment

Working...
                X