Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing 2 Time i Start game Bug

Hello,

I am having a strange problem when trying to play BF2. I have my BF2 patched to the latest versoin and all my drivers are up to date. The problem is when i try to log into BF2 for a seckond time on one boot up it will give me the "Sorry for you'r inconvenciece BF2.exe must close" screen. when i restart the computer It will boot up BF2 and work fine but then when i exit and try to start bf2 i get the error a few seckonds after dobble clicking the icon. I do not even see the bf2 logo or anaything like a screen flicker. I have tryed compleatly removeing BF2 (using the uninstaler and mannualy) and have had no luck. I have also tryed shutting down other things running in the back round and things like that. I dont know what could be causing this and why a compleat Reinstall wont solve this and it seams its not conflicting drivers or programs because it alays boots up the first try on a reboot but wont start up agean untell you reboot. I know my computer is also free of anay viruses and spyware because i have Zonealarm and it comes up clean. (yes i have tryed shutting Zomealarm off)

anay help would be apreasheted(i dont want to reformat just for bf2 when everything is working fine)
    PC Specks
    3.0GHz 800Mhz Intell P4
    2 Gig PC3200 Ram
    P4P800 SE motherbord
    Leadtek 6600GT
    2 x WDcavarieSE SATA 80 Gig (Raid 0)
    1 x WD 40 Gig

Thats about it Sorry for spelling errors(BAD day)
    Silent

Re: Crashing 2 Time i Start game Bug

anaybuddy going to help me its ben one day and i need some help please

Comment

i am having the same kind of problem i recently got bf2 and everything works with the retail out of the box version then when i full update to 1.22 it goes to the black screen flickers and exits to desktop.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well atleast some one replyed,
        My problem started occuring with the full patch 1.22 update two. (the first time i noteced it) but when i reinstall the game compleatly it is still doing it without the patch. also like i said it works the first time you click it but after the first it wont work tell you restart you computer agean and then it will work one time then crash the rest. I dont know what to do because i have alot of things on this computer and dont want to reformat and that appears to be the only choice since i have tryed tuns of things. Also i would reformat but everything on the computer runs flawlessly and fast.
        TheBigE please list you system specifications to see if i could be patch 1.22 hardware related

EDIT-
        ok these support boards are usless last time i come here for help,EA boards are not much help eather. I gess im off to reformating
        THANKS, PPL

Comment

Working...
        X