chopper video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chopper video

called in sick at work and im bored so i thought i'd make a tv guided missile video of clips i took with fraps.

gave me an error message on you tube so u can get it here too .nvm go with youtube its working again.

Re: chopper video

not the right fourm...and most people hate people like YOU, with the cheapest tactic in the world

Comment

where do you work?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
        not the right fourm...and most people hate people like YOU, with the cheapest tactic in the world
        not people, noobs.

Originally posted by diesalot
        where do you work?
        i work at a bank as a payroll clerk.

Comment

Couldn't even watch the vid all the way through... because of that god awful "music".

You own a computer expensive enough to run BF2... you have nothing to do with "da hood". In all likely hood, you're some some white suburbanite spolied twink who's never suffured a day in his life, yet you "feel dat sh!t, yo".

Wiggers = uncool.
          Same goes for self perpetuating racial sterotyping.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            Couldn't even watch the vid all the way through... because of that god awful "music".

You own a computer expensive enough to run BF2... you have nothing to do with "da hood". In all likely hood, you're some some white suburbanite spolied twink who's never suffured a day in his life, yet you "feel dat sh!t, yo".

Wiggers = uncool.
            Same goes for self perpetuating racial sterotyping.
            im not white dumbass im hispanic. and i live in one of the hardest places in chicago called pilsen so stfu.

Comment

Quite skilled, but noticed you are the only one the the chopper which is kinda lame switching between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mlkmnz
                Quite skilled, but noticed you are the only one the the chopper which is kinda lame switching between the 2.
                no its not

Comment

Skilled. But the music is godawful.

Originally posted by -iLL*NaYmL3sS
                  no its not
                  Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                    Skilled. But the music is godawful.

Yes it is.
                    y cause i dont listen to rock?

Comment

y cause i dont listen to rock?
                      Rock sucks aswell. And you dont put the music you LIKE in the video. You put the music that FITS in the video .

Allright, just saw the ending credits of the video. You disgust me.

Comment

Rock sucks aswell. And you dont put the music you LIKE in the video. You put the music that FITS in the video .
                        DMX is the ****. what music did u have in mind? opera? i only listen to rap and hip pop and to me it does match the video.

Comment

DMX is the ****. what music did u have in mind? opera? i only listen to rap and hip pop and to me it does match the video.
                          Opera, LOL. Reminds me of an event when I fell asleep at the opera. Nice touch of sarcasm, but that only means you still dont get the point.

That video needed something with "bang" in it. What you had was just some background noise.

Comment

Opera, LOL. Reminds me of an event when I fell asleep at the opera. Nice touch of sarcasm, but that only means you still dont get the point.

That video needed something with "bang" in it. What you had was just some background noise.
                            yea and what song would have given it a bang? i just wanna see what taste u have.

Comment

nice video your good with the heli

Comment

Working...
                              X