expert everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: expert everything

you sure about that? that's awesome... I was going to give up after 180K... now I can get all my medals and not feel I've wasted time.

I love my e-medals, e-ribbons, and e-ranks!

Call me First Sargeant hoes! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
      you sure about that? that's awesome... I was going to give up after 180K... now I can get all my medals and not feel I've wasted time.

I love my e-medals, e-ribbons, and e-ranks!

Call me First Sargeant hoes! lol
      pretty positive about it...if not, i'll quit BF2 and start playing runescape...

Comment

I guess we'll see, because I don't think we know of any generals yet.

Comment

Originally posted by satanbzb
          That poor guy has spent a fortnight 24/7 playing Kubra dam, 6days straight of Mashtuur, 8 days on Cleansweep, just under a week on wetlands, 11 days of Karkand, 9 days of Sharq, nearly nine days of Oman, a week of oilfields, 8 days on Dalian, 11 days of Dragon valley, 5 days of Fuschee, nearly a week on songua and a week on Wake. 107 days straight, 516 days of straight 5 hour sessions.
          In short id kill to have a chair as comfy as his!
          lol! No kidding....funny.

Comment

he has a general rank now that guy

Comment

He's done it... and less than 3000 points from being a full blown 4 star general.

Comment

I wonder if he gets paid to play, i certainly cant think of any other way to rack up so many hours!! if he doesnt get paid, then this bloke must be doing something like living rent free without much of a social life, because he surely couldnt be working AND playing as much as he has!

Comment

sure he could... sleep 4 hours work 8, play 8... that's still 4 hours to do whatever else you need.

Comment

I couldn't do my job on four hours sleep a night... Don't know about the rest of you. Eight hours play per day is crazy... About the only thing I do for eight hours a day (every single day) is.... breathe! Lol

EDIT: bear in mind that his play time is an average... He could do something like 15-hour sessions at weekends playing non-stop, and then just fit in a few hours every evening on weekdays. 10:00 til 01:00 on Saturdays and Sundays, then four or five hours per evening (19:00 til midnight or something) would give him those hours...

Comment

congrats to the guy, but it does seem like he sat in empty servers...

he was probably one of those snipers who gets 2 kills a round :laugh:

Sniper Rifles

:Time: 336:31:52 :Kills: 1,583 : Deaths: 5,266

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                        With a score per min of just over 1 its pretty obvious he just gets in a vehicle on a pretty empty server and goes AFK for the hours.

400 hours in a tank and he doesnt even have the 10K kills for the medal.
                        Exactly.

You can do that at work. Load up BF2 on a non company laptop and get into an AA and just sit there for the entire game. Prob. some 16 player slow ticket server.

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7
                        congrats to the guy, but it does seem like he sat in empty servers...

he was probably one of those snipers who gets 2 kills a round :laugh:

Sniper Rifles

:Time: 336:31:52 :Kills: 1,583 : Deaths: 5,266
                        LOL! I used to suck at sniper when I first started. Private. Thoes were the days of a score of 8 or something. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                        X