tank guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank guide

i'm not the pro'st tank man but if you want to ask ask then or add mine msn (juku222111@hotmail.om).Best way to kill enemy tank shoot the tires or under the tank cannon.if you want to know better tank or other machines healths go to http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/

Re: tank guide

tank tips: point and shoot.

actually, another thing i started doing, since you can control ur body and turrent independntly, when i approach an enemy area and stop to just take out enemies, i usually turn the body of the tank sideways..that way the front of the treds arent pointing toward the enemy since thats the weakest point.

Comment

Actually exposing your side is a bad idea. Point straight towards your enemy and don't let them get a shot off at your side or rear. The front covers the tracks more than the side and back. Damage on tracks is universal for all areas, so expose as little as you can. Remember to never turn your back to your enemy.

Comment

Actually, hitting the front or rear of the tracks does a lot more damage than the sides. If a tank fights me head on, it always looses. If it turns sideways, its usually an even fight and its whoever gets the first shot off who wins.

Shooting a tank head on in the tracks is just as lethal as a rear shot to the tracks, and only slightly more damage than hitting the rear anywhere.

Comment

I actually perfer NOT to face the enemy tank.
          As i usuall try and shoot them first. bail behind cover for the reload drive back out and shoot again.
          And due to the tanks incredibly lame turning speed facing them issint gunna head you get behind cover unless your definition of cover is close enough for it to look to them as if there facing a awall?
          Anyway im talking crap now BUT if im side on its much easier to drive horizontally to them to avoid there shells and get behind cover.

Comment

..and another thing that most people don't do: USE the SMOKE.

Comment

Working...
            X