shock paddles help wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock paddles help wanted

Ok many times i have been shock paddled even while using the pkm right in their chest, yet sadly enough unless i sneak up on someone i die 9 out of 10 times trying to shock paddle

whats the secret on how to be a l33t shockpaddler?

Re: shock paddles help wanted

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
    Ok many times i have been shock paddled even while using the pkm right in their chest, yet sadly enough unless i sneak up on someone i die 9 out of 10 times trying to shock paddle

whats the secret on how to be a l33t shockpaddler?
    Use your gun. There's no point in using your shock paddles. The kills they deplict are so bugged you have to shock the person 3 times in a row before they can die.

Comment

After a good bit of experimentation, I have found that shock paddle kills (as well as knife kills) work best with a bit of range. If I'm right up on an enemy, I'll generally "miss" with my knife or shock paddles.

Comment

Don't TRY to use the shock paddles, they are weapons of opportunity. Like when you're sneaking up on a sniper, for instance, normally you would knife him. Use the paddles instead.

Another example is a small anecdote of mine:

I was separated from my squad, and while I was on my way to re-join them at a flag they were capping, they were hit by an arty strike. By the time I got there the smoke had cleared, and I set to work reviving my buddies.

While I was working away, an enemy soldier came around the corner. He wasn't expecting to see me, and I didn't expect to see him. We were face to face. It suddenly dawned on me that I was about to die, so I tried to shoot him, forgetting I had the paddles in my hands. ZAP! He goes down. It takes me a second to work out what just happened, and then I calmly go back to reviving my mates.

Weapon of opportunity.

Comment

Working...
        X