Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nooby question

Two questions really -

1) how the heck do you get into a squad? - just cant figure it out - I know theres a button to "create" a sqaud but how do you join an existing?

2) is there a button which selects mode of fire - i.e. burst or fully auto?

many thanks

Re: nooby question

When you press Caps -> click to join a squad. Squad members will be green if they're in your squad.

3 changes between full auto, single shot or burst, depends on the gun.

Comment

caps as in caps lock or tab? to see the scoreboard

ok and what button selects between the fire types.

cheers

Comment

To join a squad hit caps lock then make sure the squad tab is selected and then click on join next to one of the squads.

You can get to secondary modes of fire by selecting your primary gun again. The easiest way to do this is to press 3 on your keyboard. You will notice in the bottom right by your ammo count, that it will either say A, 3, or 1, for auto, 3 round burst, and single (semi auto). Keep in mind that all guns do not have every mode. For instance, there are only 3 guns that offer 3 round burst (m16, g36e, and MG36)....oh yeah, and I think one of the euro force guns, but you get the idea. Also, some guns like most of the support class ONLY offer automatic fire....

Comment

thanks alot guys

Comment

'ENTER' is default button for me instead of 'Caps Lock' incase that might help...

Comment

hit the power on off switch on your PSU, and that should get you in the squad quickly!

ROFL...

Comment

Originally posted by jayhigh
                hit the power on off switch on your PSU, and that should get you in the squad quickly!

ROFL...

****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Also if the little "lock" icon is lit in on the squad header that means the squad is locked and you can not join without an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhigh

ROFL...

erm yeah thanks for that constructive comment...

Comment

Working...
                    X