fun, teamplayin' servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun, teamplayin' servers!

Hi simple question here, i'm looking for fun servers that hold fun teamworking squads. Need European servers (or east coast usa). I often play on 50clicks (dunno ip) a british server but teamplay isn't that well unless you really nag people to please spawn on yur ass!

I think this has been posted b4 yes but the search option here doesn't work that well and don't feel like browsing through 100s of pages..
    So please hit me with a nice ip adress!

(oh i prefer 40 player to 50 player servers not 64 player servers).

H E L P !

Re: fun, teamplayin' servers!

Originally posted by r0279s
    Hi simple question here, i'm looking for fun servers that hold fun teamworking squads. Need European servers (or east coast usa). I often play on 50clicks (dunno ip) a british server but teamplay isn't that well unless you really nag people to please spawn on yur ass!

I think this has been posted b4 yes but the search option here doesn't work that well and don't feel like browsing through 100s of pages..
    So please hit me with a nice ip adress!

(oh i prefer 40 player to 50 player servers not 64 player servers).

H E L P !
    We have a couple servers in chicago that pings better than most east coast servers.. go to http://theimoteam.net/ it has the info on them and will tell you how many people are on them ect generally we are on them most nights after 6pm edt you are welcome to come play with us, we do use teamwork

Comment

Working...
    X