Operation Smoke Screen - Windmills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Smoke Screen - Windmills

lol "badthingshappen" what bad thing happened to your post??

Re: Operation Smoke Screen - Windmills

Lol! No idea! The post should have said...

I flew into a windmill on Operation Smokescreen last night - instead of blowing up though, I got caught on the blades and got spun round 3 or 4 times!! The plane eventually came unstuck but having lost it's momentum, it just plummeted into the ground. Anyone else seen this happen before?!?! Maybe it's a new idea for BF - Alton Towers style rides incorporated into the scenery. I think they should put a log flume in next. Or some waltzers.

Comment

rofl hahah no i havent seen that hahah but im going to give it a try now hehehe

Comment

I've clipped the edges of towers before and gotten spun around three or four times.. I've always been able to slam on my afterburners and pull out of it though.. it's wierd. I'd love to get a video of it some time

Comment

That's awesome. I've been smacked a couple of times in the chopper and sent spinning to the ground but never anything like that :yay:

Comment

The only thing I can think of when I see the windmills on Op.Sm.Sc. is standing in a Dutch field at around midnight in the worst rainstorm since Noah and the Ark, I've just listned to Jean-Micheal Jarre perform AERO, and being soaked to bone.

Comment

I'm sure it's very easily done - hell i've clipped trees and buildings on bombing runs especially on kubra, damn all the obstacles :P - and spun madly
              it's quite entertaining

Comment

hehe yea!

Didn't know it was possibly to keep on going, but on Wake I was in the J-10 making a bombing pass, and came in too low. As I pulled up away, I noticed a tree and banked hard. I clipped the tree, and I actually spun 2 or 3 times, as I awaited a crash. But to my surprise, I recovered, went full AB, and kept chugging away! Whew!

Comment

My wing hit the fan pole, instead of blowing up it catapulted me with a fair bit of speed into a mad spin which i come out of over the axis airfield

Comment

Originally posted by KHAN
                    My wing hit the fan pole, instead of blowing up it catapulted me with a fair bit of speed into a mad spin which i come out of over the axis airfield
                    I hit one too, I was going full speed and it sent me into a weird spin and I ended up becoming "one" with the side of the building...LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X