Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threads about pistol/knife servers, stat padders, exploiters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads about pistol/knife servers, stat padders, exploiters...

I'll make this short.

If I see one more thread about illegal servers, stat padders, exploiters, glitchers, I WILL delete the thread without any warning.

There is a reason why we have sticky threads in this forum. There is a thread that says Reporting Stat Padders and Exploiters (link) don't be lazy and read the forum before you post. There is an entire website which deals with these situations, and posting all this stuff in here without even looking what's in the middle of your screen shows your stupidity, and immaturity. So grow up, learn how to search the forum, learn how to keep up with the stickies, or your thread will go to trash bin.

Maranello

Re: Threads about pistol/knife servers, stat padders, exploiters...

Yeah, because using the "search" function is too difficult.

KBK
    <Former CS forum mod>

Comment

lawlz.. that should be a tiresome job there you mahbe maranello

Comment

ill take my slap on the wrist and ponder back to the support forums

Comment

Never before in the field of human conflict, have so many threads by so many people, been deleted by so few! :P

Comment

It is also pointless posting about it here, so why waste your time?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadman
              Never before in the field of human conflict, have so many threads by so many people, been deleted by so few! :P
              Nice.
              :laugh:

Comment

lawlz...

Comment

Lets bump this thread.

Comment

That's gay.

Comment

Originally posted by maranello
                      I'll make this short.

If I see one more thread about illegal servers, stat padders, exploiters, glitchers, I WILL delete the thread without any warning.

There is a reason why we have sticky threads in this forum. There is a thread that says Reporting Stat Padders and Exploiters (link) don't be lazy and read the forum before you post. There is an entire website which deals with these situations, and posting all this stuff in here without even looking what's in the middle of your screen shows your stupidity, and immaturity. So grow up, learn how to search the forum, learn how to keep up with the stickies, or your thread will go to trash bin.

Maranello
                      You tell em maranello...it does get tiresome after a while...watchin the same thread appear over and over again

Comment

I got on a one of servers and they was playing normally. People was trying to get people off, but it was too late, everyone was playing according to the ROE

Comment

With all due respect to TBF2 forums, I read all these comments about: "...use the search button first, idiot!..", etc. and cannot help but think how assy the search function works on this forum.

And chill our for Christ's sake about posters and their points/questions/rants that they choose to post. What the hell skin is it off your hallowed moderators' collective balls if you actually have to *gasp* read another post. Get over your damn selves.

The Search button sucks.
                          <out>
                          /rant

Comment

Working...
                          X