got some squad leader bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some squad leader bug

dont kno if this is a known bug or not, but i got a bug tonight where i created a squad, but i was a squad member, not a squad leader....another person joined, and he was squad member, then left....i got a screen of it

if this is a well known thing and whatever....feel free to flame.....i think that **** is so funny :laugh:

Re: got some squad leader bug

So you were commander and squad leader at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
      So you were commander and squad leader at the same time?
      How can he have been commander if there was a mutiny button in the screenshot...unless I missed a fix where you can mutiny yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMarine
        How can he have been commander if there was a mutiny button in the screenshot...unless I missed a fix where you can mutiny yourself.
        I missed that. Then it looks like the commander is also squad leader 1

Comment

Alpha, that's actually an old bug that's been around since the begining. If this is the first time you've encountered it, yer a lucky bastage.

Sounds like you caught only a mild case of it too. Usually when this happens to me, I can't spawn on the guy who's got the SL spawnpoint, can't talk to my squad, I can't leave the squad, or do any of the other functions. The good news is that it only lasts one round. Also, if you manage to get command, that fixes it.

I've heard that you can fix it by being invited to another squad, but haven't managed to test it yet.

Usually when it happens to me, I just go with the flow and do the sniper thing for a round.

Comment

was there any option to spawn on your squad Leader? (Big Green Dot)

Comment

no, i was alpha squad....1 member, and it was me....and i was squad member, not squad leader, i kept leaving the squad, and creating squad, and the same thing kept happening

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                no, i was alpha squad....1 member, and it was me....and i was squad member, not squad leader, i kept leaving the squad, and creating squad, and the same thing kept happening
                Has not happen to me. I was on a server where I could not leave a squad to start a new one:hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
                  Has not happen to me. I was on a server where I could not leave a squad to start a new one:hmm:
                  thats happened to me alot, that i thought was a known bug....where theres only like 3 squads, and u cant create anymore...one of the squads has 7 players, and another squad (usually gamma) does not exist, yet the player in this gamma squad cannot leave, or invite ppl (meaning the aquad exists for only one person who cannot leave)

Comment

Working...
                  X