Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your map RANKED!

this is for all MAPPERS Out there....

i KNOW EA doest allow your map to be played on 'Ranked' Servers.

but WE DO!.

Project Alternative Battlefieldranking, the ONLY Dice Approved ranking system wants YOUR map to be played in our 'Ranked Worlds'

if you are a Mapper, goto www.battlefieldranking.net
    register yourself, got to the 'Mappers Entry' and sign up.

There you can Add your MAP name, and receive a UNIQUE MapID that you can put in your Mapdescription file.

Once this Map ID is registered, more than 20000 people can enjoy playing your map 'Ranked' !!!
    Ofcourse, the 'World Owner' needs to approve you map for his 'Ranked World'
    so, each time you release a new map, Dont forget to get that ID before you pack it for distribution!

The ABR MapDatabase contains excessive information on you map.
    see : http://www.battlefieldranking.net/in...d=45&task=maps
    for more details.

Regards,

Satcom
    ABR Develooper.

Re: Get your map RANKED!

Now this is good news. BOUT !@#$% time!

Comment

people that play ranked, play there because:

- they are lazy to change a setting in a game browser

- all they care is a nice sig with their stats

- they want to choose form many, many filled up servers

ABR might be better than ea's ranked, it might have more maps, but.. it cant provide a lazy player with excessive list of populated servers, and the stats dont add up [ea's + abr] so i wish you all the best, but it is always gonna be little known nice thing. not something popular. 20000 players.. and how many are active? i've played it some time ago, but probably never again will.

ea won with their ranked crap. it was a briliant decission, to destroy all competition form mods, custom maps etc. they understand fully, what abr creators seem not to understand, that people f.. care about their little, shiny badges and points. THE points, not abr' points. seeing how gameplay looks like it isnt something unexpected.

btw. there are some awesome 3rd party maps. but judging by number of downloads maybe 5% ever heard of them..

btw any info on any major MOD comming out? am i the only one thinking that we might as well dont wait for them at all? 2142 is going make developers switch again to another engine, thus losing another year or two.

Comment

Isn't 2142 on the bf2 engine?

Comment

I'm having problems with the 'Mappers Entry', says my account isn't active, yet I activated it and am logged in.

Comment

Woow, this is awesome news !!!!!!!!!!! Making a map now

Comment

Working...
            X