some ppl are just lame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ppl are just lame

so a sniper comes runnig around a corner...im totally taken by surprise. do i get shot? NO. he had a knife out. so my reaction of course was to hurry up and jump back from him, and he starts coming at me stabbing away.

naturally, i must accept such a gesture, and i bring out my blade. we run a couple circles around each other, and suddenly, he pulls out his m95.

BOOM! point blank, right in my chest! lucky for me i had full health, im down to my 2 bars of health, and i stab him as he reloads the chamber. i was just like wth, we are in a knife fight, and you pull an m95 on me?

i then proceeded to tea bag his body, and shoot him in the face with my L96.

bastard.

Re: some ppl are just lame

Well... you cant expect people to know good conduct while 2 knives are out.. Some people are just like this... But, it just matters that you smoked em rite?

Comment

Originally posted by Antioch93x
      Well... you cant expect people to know good conduct while 2 knives are out.. Some people are just like this... But, it just matters that you smoked em rite?
      ya, i got him. but still, he initiated the knife fight, and he wimps out like a pansy.

Comment

The object is to kill not to run around in circles like little children

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
          The object is to kill not to run around in circles like little children
          Yup. I bet he was trying to trick you into a knife fight, so he could get an easy kill. Everything goes in war.

Comment

for the past few days, ive been using only the knife.....oh, and C4 for those pesky armor....anyway....some ppl are p ussies, and will bunnyhop away trying to shoot their AT rocket....or pkm....but i notice alot of ppl takling out knives and deuling back.....once, two guys did.....and it was at a control point....so i was impressed.....then a guy from their team ruins it and shoots me dead...

i used to shoot ppl who come at me with a knife.....for now on....imma be deuling

Comment

Coulda been worse...

While reading this little tale, I was fully expecting the dude to throw a claymore at you! Hehe, he prolly already spammed 'em out at the nearest flag tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Coulda been worse...

While reading this little tale, I was fully expecting the dude to throw a claymore at you! Hehe, he prolly already spammed 'em out at the nearest flag tho.
                lol....thas happened to me sooo many times....i like when the claymore goes off, and kills me, him, and his teamate.....then seeing the "X has 443 punishes and 0 forgives" message

the funniest thing i noticed when going after groups with a knife....is seeing how many teamkills they get trying to kill me

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                  Coulda been worse...

funny, cuz i was getting ready to lay a claymore myself when he came out but never deployed it.

i STILL cant get that damn explosive basic badge...i came so close..wsa getting so many claymore kills...and then we lost the hotel and it was down hill from there.

Comment

Teabaggin rules! I love to teabag a tard I just wasted.

As for knifefighting, I would do it more often if I wasn't a total fing dumbass who can't hit the 1 key quick enough. Really, you guys would lose it if you could see how uncoordinated I can be.

Comment

just Indiana Jones him and move on !!!

Comment

I'm sorry but anyone who brings a knife to a gunfight gets a 12 guage into the face.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
                          i then proceeded to tea bag his body, and shoot him in the face with my L96.

bastard.
                          Lol, nice closure there feller

Comment

Working...
                          X