Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to Make BF2 *FUN* Again!

Originally posted by ARMistice023
    I LOATHE the anti tank because the MP5 sucks soooo much, and I dont like the Engi coz the stock shot gun sucks. However, I've played them each for 4 hours. I LOOOVE the Spec-Ops and I've only used him for 2hrs. Sucks really. It was just soo hard for me to get those badges I guess, so it took longer

However, if a tank blows me up, I go for the Anti-Tank, spawn near him, then take shots at him. Sniper and Engi are hard, coz I don't like the weapons in close quarters, so I'm forced to use the pistols. Pistol < Automatic gun

Great and helpful post!
    the MP5 doesnt suck, its just different

i personally love it, cause as long as it has a full clip, its a beast

the trick is to always keep it in full auto mode, but learn to control your firing to 2-round bursts while crouched, and looking down the sights (i've gone one-on-one with 1 or 2 snipers at long range like this, and won)

i personally hate the DAO-12, but that doesnt mean it sucks, cause i know a lot of people who can use them effectively

Comment

the dao-12 is probably the best in close quarters combat. I can problably unload that whole 12 rounds in like a couple seconds its just a b word to reload lol

Comment

It does suck to reload, but I LOVE the DAO-12.

FYI, if you run out of bullets and your in a hostile environment. Let it reload about 5 shells and then switch weapons then switch back to the DAO - it stops the reloading because otherwise without switching weapons it doesn't stop reloading until its full of shells again; to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by OleFlirtyBastard
          After I wrote this, I started thinking about how to apply this to Sniper class. Traditionally a sniper team IRL consists of a sniper and a spotter, not a lone wolf. Well, in BF2 having a support player as squad leader, positioned between 2 sniper class squad members, is an ideal setup. The squad leader can cover the snipers' backs while they look through their scopes, and keep them supplied with ammo. Also, an enemy who gets sniped and locates the sniper immediately, won't have time to shoot back before sniper #2 pops him. A sniper team like this would be a force to reckon with if they use teamspeak! An arty strike by the commander would also have to take out all 3 at once to neutralize the squad (even if 2 are killed they could leave and rejoin, making the survivor squad leader and respawn on him). This would be difficult for the enemy commander, since the 3 would be very spaced out. A very difficult nuisance to get rid of!
          That is a good idea.

What I normally do is go as medic with an L85 and squad up with a group of snipers. That way you can revive them when they get sniped (which seems to happen a lot), plus the scope on the L85 lets you snipe at short to medium range too.

Comment

great! #2 and #10 really stood out (esp upgrading hardware)

join a good clan...i recommend one of those military based clans as they add a lot of reality into ur game, or one iwth ur friends...joining a clan where u dont kno anyone lacks a point

Comment

nice read, thanx

just wish my video card's fan hadnt gone out so's i could try some of your suggestions. i guess i will be a forum whore until i get it fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X