Karkand Large Building Glitch, still in 1.22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karkand Large Building Glitch, still in 1.22

Yeah look at this ****. A.Death was up on the building and was shooting people, this is the tall building that looks like a Hotel beside the Train wreck, in between the train wreck and market flags. The UAV shows him on the building. He killed me as i took a screenshot.

Re: Karkand Large Building Glitch, still in 1.22

Artillery?

Comment

ye ive seen people get up on top of the hotel too :S

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but how is this a glitch?

Comment

the screenshot prooves that you died....

lol i love the screenshots provide as proof of cheaters/statpadders/exploiters that proove nothing.....like a shot of the final score, or chat text.....
          i suggest you stalk this guy and gather some compelling proof, this honestly shows us nothing

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
            Artillery?
            If you even looked at the image it says at the top left, A.Death[PKM]Capt.Jordus.

I've never really known the glitch to get up there, although I'm curious. I actually don't want to find out however because I'll soon be using it to my advantage. :P

Comment

maybe he's tryin to make the godfrack mod a reality :P

Comment

its not really a glitch...i think...it barely affects gameplay...in a bunch of other maps..ppl are on tall buidlings shooting at ppl...so how is this much different

Comment

this is much different because it is not known how to get on-top, karkand doesnt have any air-vehicles....

was friendly-fire off on this server?

Comment

yea u say that now but when u get pwned by exploiters then u will say something different. this happened to me several times, and u cannot kill the ppl up there as they are invisible...trust me, u dont want to be in that kind of a situation, they can just shoot u all day from up there and u cannot do a GOD DAMNED THING ABOUT IT!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                      the screenshot prooves that you died....

lol i love the screenshots provide as proof of cheaters/statpadders/exploiters that proove nothing.....like a shot of the final score, or chat text.....
                      i suggest you stalk this guy and gather some compelling proof, this honestly shows us nothing

Are you blind? The UAV obviously shows him standing on top of the building. As anyone knows there is no way to be INSIDE that building, so the only place he can be is up there. Also notice i was spotting infantry when i died, and it says "enemy troops" which it ONLY says if you actually see infantry, and it said it as i died, because it pointed out that he was up there.

Its obviously a cheat because there is NO laders or any buildings near it to get up there. Nothing at all.

Comment

He is not exploiting, maybe used used the supply box trick among others.

BTW first post for me, Im new

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
                          yea u say that now but when u get pwned by exploiters then u will say something different. this happened to me several times, and u cannot kill the ppl up there as they are invisible...trust me, u dont want to be in that kind of a situation, they can just shoot u all day from up there and u cannot do a GOD DAMNED THING ABOUT IT!
                          if theyre invisible, how did you see them?

Comment

Originally posted by elitefusion86186
                            He is not exploiting, maybe used used the supply box trick among others.

BTW first post for me, Im new

It would require someonwhere in the vicinity of 60 supply boxes. The building is TALL, like no other building near it is half that tall, and it sits away from the other buildings as well. Its just impossible without some sort of glitch/wallhack.

Not even C4 would launch you that far.

Originally posted by ZackAttack2005
                            if theyre invisible, how did you see them?

For the last ****ING time, the UAV.

Comment

the way to get on the roof top by the train accedent,
                              1 find a server with ff off like we do in are server.
                              2 put c4 down at the side of the building where people spawn,all 5 c4's,
                              then run at the c4 an blow your self up there,
                              there is a glitch on the roof that allows you to get in side the building an shoot out but like before they cant shoot you

Originally posted by CaptJordus
                              It would require someonwhere in the vicinity of 60 supply boxes. The building is TALL, like no other building near it is half that tall, and it sits away from the other buildings as well. Its just impossible without some sort of glitch/wallhack.

Not even C4 would launch you that far.

For the last ****ING time, the UAV.
                              yes c4 will launch you that far i did it in are server all the time when waiting for people to join

Originally posted by CaptJordus
                              Yeah look at this ****. A.Death was up on the building and was shooting people, this is the tall building that looks like a Hotel beside the Train wreck, in between the train wreck and market flags. The UAV shows him on the building. He killed me as i took a screenshot.

the glitch that needed fixing has been fixed
                              glitch was the spinning turret to knock your self through the builds.
                              this was the glitch thats been fixed.
                              the one your on about is not a glitch but a exploit using c4

Comment

Working...
                              X