MPEG 4 conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPEG 4 conversions

Does anybody know of a way to, or a piece of (preferably free) software that can covert the sorts of movies everybody is making to MP4?

I want to watch the BF2 movies people have made on my PSP. I've tried googling it but all I can find is either software to buy or big video editing suites. My current media player - WMP10 - can't even seem to play MP4s, so naturally it can't re-save things as MP4.

I know it might be a little off topic or a bit of a no-brainer for the more experienced video handlers out there, but any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Re: MPEG 4 conversions

I had a look around and as you said, it seems most of it has to purchased for around $30.00.

But i found these which you may want to try:
    - http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/U...Converter.html

- http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/M...Converter.html

Comment

Thanks mate, checking it out now

Comment

psp video9 or 6 some thing like that and that is free i use it for my psp

Comment

Originally posted by headcarb
          Hey thanks, this one seems to be what I'm looking for.

Can't test it yet though - my PSP is elsewhere:cry:

Comment

Cucusoft has an amazing converter, although it is for iPod. Look up other stuff from Cucusoft, I am pretty sure that they make a PSP converter. Also Videora makes one as well but it fvcks up a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by headcarb
              Dude, you are the man! It works brilliantly! I'm watching 'Aerialistic' right now and it's perfect. It has trouble sybcing up the audio to the video on some movies though - otherwise, great!:yay:

Comment

np i am glad that i could help

Comment

Working...
                X