Question about accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about accounts

I read on the secrets of battlefield website that the guy will create a dummy account to get his badges.

how is that going to help him if he has a new user name and account.

Re: Question about accounts

?????????

he just created a new account to try get badges, screenshots etc etc LOL

Comment

It doesn't. I think he did it to protect the stats of his "main" account while he figured out the best way to go about getting the badges. Had he done this straight of using his primary account, he would've taken a hit on K/D ratio and probably SPM too while he learned the best way to do it.

Note that this is a guess - I don't really know why he did it that way. But I'm guessing he cares about his stats and didn't want to hurt them.

Bingo: if he just wanted to get screenshots to illustrate his guide, isn't that what single-player is for...?

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
        It doesn't. I think he did it to protect the stats of his "main" account while he figured out the best way to go about getting the badges. Had he done this straight of using his primary account, he would've taken a hit on K/D ratio and probably SPM too while he learned the best way to do it.

Note that this is a guess - I don't really know why he did it that way. But I'm guessing he cares about his stats and didn't want to hurt them.

Bingo: if he just wanted to get screenshots to illustrate his guide, isn't that what single-player is for...?

sounds logical, I was just wondering if there was a way to transfere them cause i have a bunch on my other account that i used while learned BF2 then created a new one to not have the learning curve in my stats.

Comment

Logical??? You take that back!! lol

Yeah... my stats are kinda screwed by having my learning curve in them... But by the time I learned how to play the game I didn't want to abandon the points I did have! Besides, I play more for fun than points anyway so it wasn't much of a big deal. Although I do like shiny medals... Lol

Comment

No, there is no way to transfer stats. His regular account probably already had the basics, so he needed to start fresh to get screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
              No, there is no way to transfer stats. His regular account probably already had the basics, so he needed to start fresh to get screenshots.
              exactly

Comment

Working...
              X