Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many people?

Originally posted by Scinto
    uhm i dont really play it much, the lack of maps kinda spoils it same with all versions its just a pain all maps cant be intergrated
    As Gav said, theres 8 maps! And that too few for you? Anyway, yeah... Its a shame that all maps cant be intergrated. However, the SF maps are much better than the Vanilla maps, imo (But I like the vanilla city maps).

Comment

im happy with vanilla atm so i wont switch over yet everyone has their preference

Comment

SF is what BF2 should of been, end of story.

Comment

I play SF every day,guess Vanilla just doesn't do it for me.Karkand drove me nuts however I do play Sharqi every once in a while.

Comment

On an unrelated note:

If any honest SF owners are done playing SF and want to sell me their SF CD keys, let me know.

Comment

I'm one of them!!!!

Comment

Well for all you people that love SF like myself, what map do you play the most?

Comment

Warlord #1
                  Ghost #2
                  Mass destruction #3 (i'm starting to like hiding out in the chemical building, petting my rpg until the time is *muuhaahahhaha* just right)

Comment

I think it's a tie between Ghost Town and Warlord as far as favorite maps. That said, I love a good romp in Surge, Mass Destruction and Iron Gator.

Basically any non-night map for me!

Comment

fav maps are

warlord, ghost town,

but I like surge and mass destruction also

and on a side note, yesterday I was playing leviathan on on some server, and had tons of fun, actualy it's a very good map, but they don't run it very much on the servers

Comment

Yeah, I had the 24/7 Mass up for 2 days and no one bit, so I decided to go with Ghost Town today and Surge probably tommorrow, if no one bites then back to Warlord.

Comment

Originally posted by 2MinuteWarning
                          Yeah, I had the 24/7 Mass up for 2 days and no one bit, so I decided to go with Ghost Town today and Surge probably tommorrow, if no one bites then back to Warlord.
                          *ahem*...it would be nice if i knew what server you were running. i'd really appreciate being a guest there...

(edit) ping depending, of course.

Comment

Haha, sorry I had them in other areas. So didn't want to spam this site. We have 3 Brand New Ones..But this is the new SF one..

I will take requests on what maps everyone wants to play(I know half the people need the Rebel ribbon)

So if you want a peticular map, I can change it back to whatever suits your fancy..tommorrow as I am at work right now.. I am leaning towards SURGE for tommorrow, as it is a REBEL map ( I believe)

Comment

I dont know if you have a choice, but the 64 player ghost, surge, md, warlord, are more fun than the 32's. imo.
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Yeah, but alot of people are toning down the 60's and 50's to the 40's and 32's (some even 24's) because of the massive lagfest you have going on in the palace or chemical plant. Ghost is great for 64 as is Surge.

Comment

Working...
                                X