What style player are you?

Re: What style player are you?

L33t CS haxor just here to prove I'm bad

Comment

Im currently playing Resupply & Tank whore with lots of team work

Comment

Polo shirts and khakis. Maybe tie-dye and bell bottoms on the weekends.

Comment

I like the realism aspects of the game a whole lot. I like to win, but I'm not gonna do things that I think of as exploits to do it. I'd rather win because I'm better than the other guy or even because I got lucky than because I can press a couple buttons real fast.

Comment

seeking out stratigic points on a map to find best ways to help out the team most of the time, else i just plod around looking useless

Comment

I love the realism that the game has. Such a nice change from games like UT and COD.

Comment

I love the realism that the game has, but i will still try to kill anything on the other team realistic or not, say as a medic if i see an APC ill nad it..why? cos if EVERYONE who see it did the same thing it wouldnt be there long lol

Comment

I like to do whatever it takes to kill the enemy, just short of exploiting and cheating. I prefer a mostly in your face style as opposed to being at a distance. I find it much more satisfying to make kills at 10 meters or less. Most other players try to avoid this type of play and it usually ticks them off to get killed in this fashion. I wouldnt call the style an Arcade style but out of the selections listed that most closely fits. I can tell I really did some damage when the guy I just killed comes after me with the same kit I killed him with. I also like to use the default weapons, the reason being that the lower ranked players will pick up the kit of a higher ranked player who has a good score thinking that the weapon makes the difference. The weapon can make a difference but its usually other factors more than the weapon. I have seen people swap kits, while Im waiting to respawn, 3 times before moveing on. They just couldnt figure out how I could get that many kills with a M16 or AK47. I wouldnt say that I own the battlefield, but I would say that on a scale of one to ten Im a 6.5.
                  I play this way for one reason alone. I believe That if I can get inside your head the game is over and you will loose. Its just that simple. What do you think? . . . . . . . . Red

When you "Nad" something is that the same as Teabagging?

Comment

I actually picked Arcade, use every thing I can figure out to kill for my chose but as playing style goes i go for the win not kills or points i just want to win the round.

Comment

Use everything "near me" to hurt the nemy the most while not damaging vital team advances is the best way to describe my style of playing. Mind you that I'm not good in tanks(yes, you may laugh now) or planes. So i didn't vote for anything on this poll.

Comment

I'd say I'm more of a mix between arcade and realism. I chose realism though because I usually have the most fun doing that.

Comment

teamwork arcade style. I try to help my fellow teammates as much as possible and will be the first to jump in and try to take out as many people as i can before i die.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesewz
                            Polo shirts and khakis. Maybe tie-dye and bell bottoms on the weekends.
                            Funniest response.....EVER

me...I'm a Sniper/Spec-Ops

but i picked up a medic kit in Mast. and the player had the L8 and i fell in love with it...so my next unlocks are going towards that.

Comment

personally I am a realism style player i disliked being killed by dolfin divers, bunny hoppers, c4 chuckers ect but I feel there is room for both segments of the community as long as they respect each other. When pubbing it's usually hard to get a realism game going cause it's a public server and as such bith style players have the right to play as they will, as long as they are not hacking, the truth is a realism team stands little chance against a arcade team because you cant compete on a level playing field the two specters are too differnt, the last forum i was a member of i did this saem poll and the results were close to 50/50 it will be interesting to see the results here so far pretty close to 50/50. I appreciate everyones honesty in this pole.

Comment

Working...
                              X