xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360

a friend of mine has the new xbox 360 and apparently BF2 is coming out on it.

my question is - im assuming they can play multiplayer with other 360's but will he be able to play online with his xbox, with me on my PC??

i.e. PC's and 360's playing togther online????/

anyone know?!

thx
    bingo

Re: xbox 360

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat is already out on Xbox, Not sure about the 360.
    Me thinks is will still have "Great 16 player fun times" though.
    Try google.

[IMG]http://xs50.xs.to/pics/05415/google-mother****er.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

hi ive downloaded the demo of bf2 on the 360 an it is utter crap!
      the most players you can have is 24.
      there maps are totally different from the pc verson so the answer to you playing against him on your pc is a big NO.
      there are only 5 kits to pick from as well.
      the graphics are very very very poor compared to the pc verson.
      i must say the game (360 verson) needs t othrowin in the bargin bin as soon as its released,yes the 360 verson is that bad.
      if you need to see this for your self just log on to xbox live an download the playable demo its sh1t trust me

Comment

They are coming out with a BF2 for the 360 and the answer is no you won't be able to play with the PC version with it. The 360 version only supports 24 other players right now on any one map. Plus from what I have seen of the demo they have completely changed the game. Support and medic are now the same class, as are engi and AT. There really isn't a commander role, just a computer that you have to find if you want to call down artillary on a certian spot.

It looks like CS for the 360 to me. Except that the maps are too big for 24 players (at least the one that I've seen so far is) and there are vehicles.

I can tell you right now that I'm never gonna be playing that game.

Comment

I know people who have a 360 and played BF2 demo. The maps ain't as big as on PC i.e. I think it has 16; 8 v 8 maps and the classes are different, i.e. weaponry and general actions. Yeah it may look better on the 360 but in no way does it play as good.

You cannot have people who play on an xbox 360 play against someone on a PC as the maps are very different and tbh people on the 360 would quite simply get OWNED

Wait for Windows Vista and DirectX 10 and you will see the true power of a high end PC :O

Comment

Originally posted by pentium
            I know people who have a 360 and played BF2 demo. The maps ain't as big as on PC i.e. I think it has 16; 8 v 8 maps and the classes are different, i.e. weaponry and general actions. Yeah it may look better on the 360 but in no way does it play as good.

You cannot have people who play on an xbox 360 play against someone on a PC as the maps are very different and tbh people on the 360 would quite simply get OWNED

Wait for Windows Vista and DirectX 10 and you will see the true power of a high end PC :O
            ^^wrong^^
            even the demo has 24 player maps so where youve had the 16 player from i dont know,
            an yes i have the demo.
            an yes the map that you can play is a big big big map!
            i agree with every thing you said about it not being as good as the pc verson.
            the pc verson rocks an the 360 verson is dead even before its put into the system its just utter crap waiste of a dvd.

Comment

Perhaps the guy was on a 16 player map and didn't realise there were bigger maps. Anyway I wouldn't touch the 360 and I honestly believe if you got that console you simply wasted your money

Comment

im waiting for the PS3

Comment

I got the 360. Waste of money? Not on your life. Brothers in arms 3, rainbowsix las vegas, halo3, gears of war, dark sector, mass effect. Already have pgr3 wich is great. Because bf2 sucks on the 360 (suprised? i'm not) doesn't make the system bad. I'm also going to get the revolution.

Comment

no, the PC and console versions are completely different games (in a sense) i've played both console and PC version, and they are nothing alike.

PC does multiplayer better, console does single player better

and as for the 360 release, its the same Modern Combat game thats out for the rest of the consoles, just better graphics

Originally posted by alecs36
                    I got the 360. Waste of money? Not on your life. Brothers in arms 3, rainbowsix las vegas, halo3, gears of war, dark sector, mass effect. Already have pgr3 / graw wich are great. Because bf2 sucks on the 360 (suprised? i'm not) doesn't make the system bad. I'm also going to get the revolution.

how can you not include oblivion and CoD2 in that list

Comment

Originally posted by bingobones
                      a friend of mine has the new xbox 360 and apparently BF2 is coming out on it.

my question is - im assuming they can play multiplayer with other 360's but will he be able to play online with his xbox, with me on my PC??

i.e. PC's and 360's playing togther online????/

anyone know?!

thx
                      bingo
                      No 2 different games

Comment

i have 360 and i am very happy

PGR3 and GRAW, BF2 sucks , no **** its from EA games !

anyways i am waiting for huxley now ! 5000 people on 1 server cluster !

Comment

It'd be unfair if you play a console dude with a PC. That's cause you have the mouse and you can aim better with that. But personally, I don't play that many FPS on consoles. All I got is a GCN. But I do want an X360. Huxley looks so awsome. And I want Halo3... If it ever is released. >.>

Comment

Working...
                          X