Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Computers and Multiple Accounts

Hi,
    Here's another varient of the multiple account issue that I havn't seen covered.

I have two computers, two coppies of both vanila and SF, 4 regular players (myself and 3 brothers) and the odd freind who will play with one of us when they come over.

I bought 2 EF add ons (first assuming they worked like the SF, The goal being that any of the 4 players would be able to play on iether of the two computers, in any combination, as has been possible until now) and then realized I was going to run into some issues.

So my questions

1. Will there be changes made in the future iether removing the limit of 3 changes per week, or tieing the EF installation to a CD key. Or, will I eventually have to go out and buy at least another two copies.

2. If player A, plays on computer 1 sometimes, and computer 2 sometimes, will the EF add on follow the account, or will he always need to play on the same machine?

Re: Multiple Computers and Multiple Accounts

You can have any no. of computers and BF2 copies, but only one account can use EF (without purchasing more). You can change the account which can use EF 3 times a week. The EF account works on ANY machine with EF installed.

EDIT:
    For a while you can change 10 times a week

Comment

That stinks, I do the same thing as the first poster. The exception being its me and my 3 sons. The youngest are a set of twin boys, 20 years old, and yes Im that old. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

So basically I have to buy 4 copies of EF?

Comment

Where exactly can I switch my E.F. account if I have one computer, one BF2 licence and I have 2 accounts (one is my brother's) ! Sorry, my english is not perfect !

Comment

From my understanding now, so long as one of the two EF accounts has your player name in it, you don't have to change anything.

Me and one of my brothers each have an aco**** to our names, and can play on the same comp without changing anything

Comment

Working...
            X