At or Engi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At or Engi?

Which class do you prefer? What benefits are there to each? I need to pick my next unlocks and don't kno wether to get the dao and p90 or the mk3a1 or w/e it is and the mp7. maybe a combination. I don't play these classes often and i am hoping these unlocks will encourage me too. So please give me reasons as to why I should pick one or the other. just wanna make the best of it.

Re: At or Engi?

I never thought I would ever bother using AT or Engi, but lately, man, I am loving the DAO! I just started using the kit, and it really takes out anything faster than the guy on the recieving end can react!

The default Engi Shotgun is good enough, well actually, is fantastic! It's the only true one hit one kill weapon in the game, other than the snipers.

Comment

I wish there was an unlockable shotgun like the USMC one, I don't care for the S12. I'll probably be unlocking the MP7 next rank.

Comment

Whatever gets the job done. But if i know i don't have any room to pull back to repair in armor i will go AT so i can get kill shots on other armor before i die. As an AA gun user i may go support to restock ammo.

Comment

Yeah DAO all the way.

Also D|sso I think your forgetting about the AT guys 1 hit kill weapon which renders people unreviveable if directly hit

Comment

AT Kit is better than the Engineer Kit, IMO. I believe the Eng is useless in this game if you're not using it while driving. Should make it the Driver kit..

If the Engineer was the designated driver you would eliminate the Sniper class teamkilling for a vehicle once another player has entered the vehicle..

Comment

When I'm in SF on the terrorist team I play as AT a lot more because of the RPG-7. That thing is deadly.

Originally posted by Cornbread Mafia
              AT Kit is better than the Engineer Kit, IMO. I believe the Eng is useless in this game if you're not using it while driving. Should make it the Driver kit..
              Try riding around in a jeep as an engie healing tanks, they'll be thankful!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
                Yeah DAO all the way.
                Also D|sso I think your forgetting about the AT guys 1 hit kill weapon which renders people unreviveable if directly hit
                hehe...ahh, yep, Forgot bout' that one!

Comment

P90 is sex whenever in DAO range. Go for that.

Comment

Get the DAO. It's just a massive step up from the SMGs, the Jackhammer's a respectable gun but not nearly as much of an improvement.

Comment

yes the dao is great, it was my first unlock and spamming it at a guy is great fun. it has 2 drawbacks however. anything above close--medium range and its almsot impossible to kill a guy, even when unloading a whole clip. plus, it takes more than half a clip to kill a guy at medium-close range, making the followup on his friend more difficult. but its true the dao gives the AT class both close range and long range lethality. the mp7 can kill a guy just as fast as the dao can, as it has an unbelivably high ROF, i like getting close as you would with a dao and pulling the crosshairs to their head. idk, i would get the dao i guess but right now im loving the mp7

Comment

Originally posted by charlesbian
                        anything above close--medium range and its almsot impossible to kill a guy
                        That's kind of the case with all of the SMGs though, including the P90. It's still a mystery why they put a dot scope on something so retardedly inaccurate. At least the DAO lets you smack down anyone in that short range before they have any time to react.

Comment

I like the MP7. To be honest though I mainly stick to the default shotty unless I'm MEC, then I use the MP7. I like the DAO, but to be honest I don't use it much.

Comment

I like both, sorry thats no help to you. They each have a place in the game. You just have to decide what maps you will be playing before your next unlock.

Shotties in general are great close up and the MP-7 will reach out and touch someone when needed.

Comment

I like both, but prefer to play the Engineer. Sure engy's are probably the best armor driver, but they can do a bunch more things too. Like picking up mines that are choking off points from vehicles, laying mines to choke off an area from vehicles or defend a flag from vehicles, and repairing commander assets, blown bridges and vehicles.

The DAO and Jackhammer are both great unlocks too. Either are awesome for up close and personal killing. Sure they suck at range, but I love their ability to take someone out quickly. There are spawns on maps that are perfect places to showcase their ability. Hotel at Karkand, crash point on Ghost Town come to mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X