Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abuse of tk punishement

IM sure this has happend to all of you.

destroy an enemy tank while some spec-ops guy is trying to plant c4.
    bam tk you were punished blah blah blah.

I actually got a 1 minute ban form a server because the admin was doing this very thing. I had a nice kill with AT and get banned cuz this guy is right in the middle of a blazing firefight with lots of armor trying to jump on an enemy tank with c4.

the PB message read 1 minute ban for intentionally killing a clan member **** face. THat is the actual message.

some people are just stupid.

Or th guy who jumps out of the apc im driving and gets run over by it.
    of course i get punished and called a noob.

oh well had to rant.

Re: abuse of tk punishement

Yeh happens a lot to me too on some servers - I'm surprised I find people who DON'T punish you for accidental TK's.

They are just idiots - ignore them.

I play on a server where the voteing is off so it's all good

Comment

or when im in a jet.... see that a tank is at the end of the bottleneck of our team, preventing them from moving forwards... I bomb, and blow up the tank, along with 4 other teamates... and they all punish.

Not only do I get, -16, but I get kicked. lol.

I almost give up on doing things that mainly help the team directly..

Like if I try to take out a J-10 over the carrier, some retard will lock onto the J-10 when im behind it, fir 8 missles and they all hit me... lmfao...yes.. they hit my missle magnet.... oh.. i mean... JSF.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
        or when im in a jet.... see that a tank is at the end of the bottleneck of our team, preventing them from moving forwards... I bomb, and blow up the tank, along with 4 other teamates... and they all punish.

Not only do I get, -16, but I get kicked. lol.

I almost give up on doing things that mainly help the team directly..

Like if I try to take out a J-10 over the carrier, some retard will lock onto the J-10 when im behind it, fir 8 missles and they all hit me... lmfao...yes.. they hit my missle magnet.... oh.. i mean... JSF.

isnt this game wonderful...

Comment

OMG! I so hate tKpunish spamers!! I mean with that extra hit to my score for things that weren't even my fault I just wanna scream and jump out the window... but first let me get a rifle and climb a bell tower!!

NOT!

Once again, before people start going off, being punished for a TK has NO effect on your score. You get a flat -4 for TKing. You *might* get an extra -2 (or even an extra -4) if you plugged 'em more than once.

Thus, I seriously don't care. Most of the time I don't even have to worry. I'm not careless enough to get enough TKs to result in a kick. It also helps that the R2 server is home to people who are mostly mature enough to not spam the punish button.

Comment

Another whine thread hu...I agree and all, just...get over it.

"Do you want some cheese with that whine, chez?" - Gizmo

Comment

Sometimes you aren't doing a thing and you get TK's.

Such as sometimes I find myself in a tank going forward or sitting still and some idiot in a car with a full load plows into me from behind and I get punished from each person.

Or sometimes I am in the helicopter and 2 helicopters collide and I am just the gunner and I get punished for team kills.

I know all this **** has been covered in the forums and I know someone is going to bitch and whine about this already being in a thread... but really if you go to the trouble of bitching about this you are whining about the repeated posts/threads. Thus, you are the whiner and if we all just searched the forums and find that the information we provide is already covered... there would be no one posting on this anymore... whatever sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X